Twang crosses

Trying out some Twang crosses , will be running them outdoor .

Twang x black diesel
2021-06-17 18.25.58

Twang x Jackie O
2021-06-17 18.25.37

Twang x tangielope
2021-06-17 18.25.16

See what they do in a few days .

8 Likes

Nice, should be some other people growing these plus some motor breath as well. I’ve been waiting to hear about them landing…

I have four of the Jackie o and four motor breath going now. ~3 weeks on the Jackie o, maybe 5 on the motor breath.

1 Like

I don’t have the motor breath or Id run a couple of them.

1 Like

I’d hook it up but I dropped 5 and sent 5 out

1 Like

Appreciate it . A buddy got some of the motor breath so I’ll at least be able to see how they grow when he runs them .

1 Like

Going to watch this for sure.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I’m down for this one to Donnie. Four months later. Lol

The twang x tangielope is the only one who made it and end up malenso he got chopped ans burned once I realized the Maui wowie hermied . I have a few more seeds so I’ll try and run thwm again before long .

Cool. I see your other topics. I don’t always see how old they are.

1 Like

No worries , I obviously forgot about making this thread since I didn’t have it updated.

Everything I’ve been looking at today is old. Not that you are do you have some good stuff. I was looking at a Halloween sell. It was from last year. Lol I was doing the same thing I had too much going on at one time.

Yeah everything is either drying or curing right now besides the arakku valley and the skynet I just popped . I also just dropped more maple leaf.

1 Like