Two plants from one seed?

Hey guys. I am starting up my second grow and just popped some seeds to try and avoid PM and spider mite issues that I had from clones that friends gave me. Check out this plant?? Never heard or seen anything like it. It had 2 little taproots sticking out prior to planting. I am assuming they are twins??

4 Likes

Yep, its twins. Iv had some do that too. it is a bit rare.

1 Like

Oddities wow! Just like Siamese twins Chang and Eng joined at the hip. Are they a particular strain? Did you use a rooting hormone?

1 Like

I made a cross last year that had several twins. the seeds were actually adjoined.

2 Likes

Now you have to send money to the breeder for the one you havent paid for lol hehehehe :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve had 2 seeds lately that had a viable mini-me inside.

2 Likes

twins indeed…seperate them

1 Like

I wish I had a mini me to sit in the grow room and do my dirty work, minions might work too but they can be clumsy and talk too much jibberish

2 Likes

I call them double taps!! Lol!! Cause of the double taproot! Separate them though- cause if not one will kill the other. FYI.

1 Like

Well here i am first reply to posting…after pull apart a twin plant… she are gonna grow up with care and beginning be a monster

Regards

1 Like