UBC Chemo , can anyone point me to the Co-op run?

Looks like nube2.0 was interested not sure if he carried on with it!

3 Likes

I got some UBC Chemo (f2)…
Spring box 2020, from @Barefrog I believe.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

These say UBC Chemo F3 and are packaged like this.

4 Likes

I searched and also didn’t find any chemo co ops. That baggie says OHB though

3 Likes

Don’t recognize that packaging.

2 Likes

Aren’t those the Oregon huckleberry?

Sorry for my misspelling

2 Likes

It does and that’s another confusing part. Those baggies are in a baggie marked CO OP UBC Chemo F3? Just trying to figure out what I got going on here. There might have been a mix up when these were packed and sent to me so I figured I would see if I could fine the UBC run, someone who recognized the packaging or any other info. Can’t pass them out until I figure out what they are :thinking: OHB makes me thing Oregon Huckleberry and I know where they came from. LOL, not the worst problem to have but still a mystery I need solved.

3 Likes

It’s possible. I am not ruling out anything at this point. Someone will recognize this packaging I am sure of it.

2 Likes

I do have the same package somewhere and those where sent as Oregon huckleberry f3, I’ll try finding out from who exactly

Ohh yeah !! They were from @Hugh_Glass

He did the shipping and @ubcchemo did the run.

@DougDawson

3 Likes

Does @Shadey know?

1 Like

UBCCHEMO didn’t do a sign up Co op run, it was something he jus bred and then sent out asking for the server fund donation for each pack that went out.

I will go check my notes on puter before I get to imobalized.

3 Likes

I searched OHB and it went straight to references of Oregon huckleberry and also mentioned it as OHB F3 from @Hugh_Glass

1 Like

Thanks all, I did find a seed run for OHB but it was @Mongobongo , lol. I will wait to hear from @Shadey . I just don’t want to end up giving out the wrong thing, people need to know what they are getting and growing. This is the last pack on this confused stoners mind, it’s the different label between the baggie holding them and the baggies themselves that’s confusing me.

3 Likes

Don’t think I got in on the huckleberry seed giveaway. You’ve got several packs?

4 Likes

The Oregon Huckleberry also came with a cross to Pink Animal Crackers.

3 Likes

I do. What I think might have happened as I dig through the OG archives is this. I think there was a co-op done by @Mongobongo for F2’s.

Than UBC Chemo did a run for F3’s.

After going through the 2 threads I just linked I get the mix up and the F3 seeds are OHB F3’s made by @ubcchemo and are not the UBC Chemo strain. Because this users name is the same as the strain name the wrong thing was written on the baggie. The pic of the packaging is in the seed run so mystery solved. They are OHB F3’s made by UBC Chemo using F2 seeds made by MongoBongo on the co-op run. Thanks all.

6 Likes

Doug I’m sure you will get to the bottom of this… remember spreading seed ain’t free… you gotta charge for every strain… people he’s got to otherwise it’s to damn expensive. …

3 Likes

I have f2 and the other crosses of OHB made by
@Mongobongo the packaging is like this:

6 Likes

Why didn’t you show this 2 weeks ago

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s all sorted as per my post above. I even found a pic of the packaging in the F3 seed run done with the F2’s you are holding. It all makes sense now. Thanks.

Thanks bud, it took some digging but I got it all figured out. There are F2’s from the Co-op that @Mongobongo made and than there are F3’s that did not go through the Co-op made by @ubcchemo . There is even a pic of the baggies in his seed run.

Thanks all for the input, been scrolling though posts all day so happy to have this all figured out. I appreciate all the info.

7 Likes