UK to US seedbank purchases

Peace All. I am on the hunt for a UK OG’er whom I can get to assist me in getting a link to UK seedbanks , becuz my bank stateside wont let me transfer to UK for whatever reason. I dont know what it is and how we can work it but I want to get a few things across the pond and no real way to reserve it. Orders where the money has to be sent are not saved. Therefore, I would like a partner from the UK to be able to order for me and can get the bank to send to me. All one has to do is make the shipping address mine and their billing addy. Thanks for Ur ear, and any responses. Be well…:pray:t6::person_in_lotus_position:t6:‍♂

Peace

2 Likes

Not exactly sure what you mean, but there are seedbanks in the UK that take credit cards from the USA. MSNL is one, and.there are quite a few others as well. Attitude is another, but I haven’t used them in yrs. I would google reviews on any that you select.
Hope this helps a little and good luck with your quest.

2 Likes

Have you actually talked to your bank. Yes most bank debit/cc’s are automatically blocked on orders made out of the USA , but talk to the bank and they will approve purchases you authorize by talking to them directly. Thats what I have done in the past… Just DON"T tell them what you’re ordering, they don’t ask

4 Likes

Peace @Buzzer777 & @avr1 I have figured it was a glitch in my net or something that I didnt see the options for the payments when I was ordering (prior to). I now have seen this and dealt with what I needed. I appreciate both of Ur input. Thanks for engaging me in this…Be well…:pray:t6:

Peace

@LemonadeJoe U can close this thread now plz if U like. Thank U🙏🏿

1 Like