Domestic(US) source for Mr Nice Seeds?

Are there any domestic seed banks that carry Mr Nice genetics? I’d love to get their G13/haze and a couple others but don’t want the hassle it seems to be to order directly from them.

Gonna keep my fingers crossed and hopefully there is a domestic bank they work with.

8 Likes

I would like to try the black widow someday. Shipping prices just went up recently as well at MNS.

2 Likes

If you like you can send them to me and I’ll resend them to you directly @J-Icky if you can’t find any source of it in the :us:

8 Likes

Order from the Mr Nice auctions. Far cheaper than his retail pricing, though not domestic.

I don’t know of any trustworthy domestic source for Mr. Nice.

3 Likes

The seed source…they are pricey…but he has some.:v:t5:

2 Likes

I actually had won a couple auctions but they wouldn’t ship them without signature and then they have weird payment issues that made it just not worth the hassle.

Awesome thank you, I’ll see what they have.

Thanks but I’ll see what I can find as the shipping was just one issue, the other being payment and exchange rates.

@Kcity87 i’ve got F2’s of Mr Nice Black Widow, that I made 2 years ago… if you want some. It’s one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Oh man you just made my day! I’ll send you a pm.

1 Like

You have some good taste, I love Black Widow too, and G13 x Black Widow. Some solid smoke.

2 Likes

I noticed that Mr. Nice .nl is up, the forum link wasn’t working, and there’s a US based company running Mr. Nice .com … which (I think in another thread) seemed questionable at first glance.

This year old interview/chat shows he’s indeed working with CBD Crew (great IMO) but what I’m wondering is, if I order seeds, how old are they, who made them, & were they made using Shanti’s cuts from Europe or from a 3 year old pack of F2s or what?

Not trying to be a wanker (:laughing: ) but if lay out for his whole collection, I want to know what I’m getting. :pinching_hand:

Anybody know?

:evergreen_tree:

Ahh the elusive “How to get Mr.Nice seeds in the USA” How to completely miss making hundreds of thousands of dollars… Lets not worry or think about making seeds available in the USA. Yea we don’t need to make any extra effort we like not making sales to the states. We hate money. What me worry??

The only problem I had was sending cash to Italy. It’s convoluted to buy their seeds, but very doable

1 Like

All I’m wondering is if Shanti is reachable (I don’t IG, I’m old) & could testify as to this US based (partner)?

What can you share @SkunkHunt101 – pardon my ignorance.

:evergreen_tree:

I was just being a smart ass jerk as yes I know the frustration of trying to get that companies gear in the states. You really need a middle man type person on here from Europe you can pay a bit extra to send you a package of them. I have gotten packs sent from Europe and this is how I got it done.

1 Like