Uncle Fester’s Skunk#18?

Thanks! Super cheap

3 Likes

Get gear from Nature farm he does a really good job from my exp. He has cheap packs as well he always gives a really good free pack with the orders.

8 Likes

Yeah agreed. And right now since he has his sale on it’s literally cheaper per bean to get them from the source instead of the above F2 knock offs @franklongbottom

2 Likes

Not that cheap, it’s only a 5 pack.

4 Likes

Whoa, just checked this and: 50% off?!
That 95 Silver Haze has my attention …

2 Likes

Been trying so hard not to buy more beans but I really want to get in on it too :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I see you joined here 10 days ago and have only made 4 posts, 3 of which were asking for UFS#18. I think you will find that people might just be more receptive to your requests if you spent some time and engaged in the community. No offence meant bud but get to know some of the folks and I am sure what you seek will appear.

17 Likes

I didnt realize this was a nail salon sorry. But I am open to answer any of your bud questions fella. What I seek already appeared. [District_Flora] thanks

Uncle Fester was a radio host with ties to the hippe collective. “Uncle Fester’s Bucket O’ Nasties” Poster Gallery

"I had a radio show for four years at WMCN 91.7 FM in St. Paul, MN and another year at KFAI 90.3 FM in Minneapolis, MN. It was originally called “Always Somethin’ Festering” and featured new indie rock at the time but quickly evolved into “Uncle Fester’s Bucket O’ Nasties” which took a more historical approach featuring pre-punk, punk and post-punk from between 1965 and 1983. Those dates are significant because 1965 was not only the first year that rock albums came into their own as an art form via Dylan, Beatles, Stones et. al., it also saw releases by counter-culture and hippie bands like Dave Peel & The Lower East Side, The Fugs, Mothers of Invention and Captain Beefheart His Magic Band, soon to be followed by the decidedly anti-hippie Velvet Underground — the roots of punk. 1983 was the last gasp of two-tone, hardcore and new wave before college, alternative and indie rock took over.

3 Likes

LOL, here I have what you seek but you say such things, good luck on your search.

18 Likes

It drives me crazy when ppl show up here with their hand out. The sense of entitlement some of these guys have is unreal. Manners are the first thing you learn in life so I wonder what happened there lol. This world is starting to worry me

21 Likes

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, having run my UFS’s for seeds last fall… But respect goes a long way… Its amazing what happens when there’s a little bit of engagement within the community…

I try not to be selective when I see seed requests, been there myself, but as you pointed out, when 3 of the last 4 posts are about seeds on a new account. I just don’t get it why people expect or even make requests from a community they are not engaging with.

@franklongbottom I would suggest you browse the forum and absorb some of the atmosphere. @DougDawson gives out more free seeds than almost anybody I know, and theres tons of other generous people here if you play nice and actually become a part of the community. I’m sure comments like the nail salon don’t gain you any favor, especially from those watching silently from the sidelines…

16 Likes

Take a nice big inhale off the nail polish remover…

6 Likes

Funny part is I have a pile of UFS#18 and also the RKS he was seeking. It’s all good, the nail salon comment did make me laugh at least.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (24)

16 Likes

“Gimme gimme gimme douchebags”

I wonder if that ever works. :joy:

9 Likes

Its gotta sometimes… :frowning: I can’t imagine they would keep trying if it didn’t…

But really, isn’t just easier to actually participate, and then enjoy the fruits of a community you are part of? To me it is…

5 Likes

Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and camaraderie here at OG are worth so much more than any one seed.

15 Likes

well said… well said indeed…

5 Likes

I was here for the first couple months and didn’t even know about trading seeds or giveaways and I was here for help understanding the issues with my second grow which is getting chopping tomorrow yipppy and now that I’ve been around reading and absorbing everything I have been given and I am just glad that I have found a awesome community that cares about other aspects of life and how much support I received after losing my dog was just great to see

12 Likes