Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

Dam, after a while of scrolling and scrolling. I thought we were judging a beauty contest. Colors are very vibrant and the structure is stupendous! GR8 looking :eyes: plants and a wonderful slide 🛝 show to boot :hiking_boot:! :clap::clap::clap::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Looking awesome! Well done so far.

1 Like

Gracias @Crawfish and @OhNo555 much appreciated, just wait until they get some new shoes :wink:

@leetdood check out those serrations :point_up:t3:

4 Likes

New shoes gonna stuff that tent. Looking great.

1 Like

I agree, time for some new shoes alright! The roots are busting out of their pots.
I bet they are going to be a beautiful sight when they are finally getting done. And by the sounds of it? They are going to smell awesome as well.
Great work.:grinning::+1::v:

2 Likes

They are in a 4x8 atm (well half of one so 4x4) I’ll put them in the 5x5 for flower, hoping it’s just right :ok_hand:t3:
Definitely will be lots once the boys are removed .
Thanks guys :pray:t3:

14 Likes

#13 will bring in such nice cheese funk :yum:
it’s not only the serration but also the shape
of the blades that tell a nice skunky story.

you are absolutely rocking it, my friend !!
can’t wait to see them all putting out later on.

13 Likes
4 Likes

IMG_4960 IMG_4962

8 Likes

I am very jealous… That strain is amazing apparently…

1 Like

Growing it now…I got only males.(3 seeds)…( Not sure 100% UGORG is now the same than before)…very short plants…but one male smell like a female.
Trying to collect pollen to chucking with livers bx1 auto by mephisto for photo seeds

2 Likes

Get some florel and reverse the male(s) and make seeds and you’ll have more regs :wink:

6 Likes

They are getting big, looking great man, keep it up! :+1:

2 Likes

I guess mephisto has the genetic, not urgorg anymore. My killer skunk where always the smallest and more “delicated” plants,while mephisto livers bx1 Is a proper breeding work over blues…

In addition killer skunk is not blues but a cross so looking for the livers trait mainly and the photo Monozygous trait and parallelism with KS.
If this makes sense.

Would be cool to have pollen from these urgorg blues…

3 Likes

I’m sure I can help you with that. Hoping you do an adage on those killer skunk. :crossed_fingers:t3: I want to grow those SO BAD! I’ll definitely grab you a nice pouch of pollen. No worries at all :facepunch:t2: @Rhizome

8 Likes

@santero my thoughts exactly brother. I’ve been seeking this EXACT shape, style especially those flaring to the outside points on top of the tell tale skunk shape! I have absolutely ridiculous high hopes for this one as well. Girl or boy this one will certainly be kept for my skunk hunt . Pretty stoked for sure!

16 Likes

Wow!!!
Thanks! That’s would be very much appreciated!!!

Blues like cheese are legends that have been misunderstood imho and often confused with sensi seed Holland genetics.

UGORG reproduction of the Barnsley Jack and/or the Livers original cut (probably cubing each other) original released on 2010 was a piece of art of breeding work.

If on top of this we do some conspiracy and we remove Sam/sensi seed and wing commander blue from the history everyone told us you have a real piece of skunk genetic pre Holland…unique in its caracteristics and effects.

I have only few subbies crosses from UK420 of blues and cheese but the most close genetic still existing ( for those who have them) is the one you have :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Your plants are looking really nice. :clap:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Nice to see these getting done, they’re very good

3 Likes