Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

Nice green lush. You’re on for a ton of seeds once again :slight_smile: Thanks for the time such a detailed report means. That’s very well documented! Hard to find the best looking one still. Do they all exhibit the double serration?

4 Likes

TST and the Blues :star_struck:

They are looking really catchy to me!

Nice take!

3 Likes

Actually no, there are about 1/2 with the doubles, the leaf shape variation and how it wildly differs really excites me, I definitely think the F2’s will be incredible to explore. The stem rubs on a phew will literally make your eyes water too no joke!

6 Likes

@funkyfunk this one though ! #13 is true skunk funk undeniably! I was watching it closely with that tell tale skunk ish leaf look (see the points flaring outward and how it comes to a thin point) this is a trait I’ve been looking for in fact…. Let’s just hope it only gets more pungent as time progresses and melds into something truly pungent :crossed_fingers:t3:IMG_7169

40 Likes

I am really pleased that you are growing it side by side with my OD Skunk Hunt :slight_smile:

I will watch really concentrated to your ups :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lots more skunks to come too :wink: let’s hope we both find that SKUNK FUNK :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

NICEE :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

how much health she displays! Congratulations on the excellent work, they look VERY HAPPY, what lush roots, are you using anything for root development?

1 Like

:star_struck: :innocent:

Fingers crossed for European dank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I run dynomyco and rhizotonic faithfully . I’ve done a lot of side by sides and those two just outshone everything except remo velokelp (that stuff is gold and just as good as rhizotonic imo)

5 Likes

Interesting, I was wondering. Thanks for the hint! I’d like so much to smell that tent, guess I’ll have yo wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking happy and healthy in here

3 Likes

Looking damn good in here! Gotta say, I see a bunch of blueberry coming through on some of those, and definitely the skunky cheese in some others. Like a 50/50 maybe?

4 Likes

Ya that blueberry look is unmistakable huh? No smells yet though, no sweetness in the bunch, it’s from skunk, to freshly cut piney skunk, to acrid chemically dank, and a few almost have no smell, but no fruit yet and I hope and pray it stays that way, the squat ones I can’t quite put my finger on yet, they are unique for sure. I do know that there’s a couple real lookers for sure and a few more I have high hopes for in the stank department. :crossed_fingers:t3:

8 Likes

Yeah no doubt on the look :sweat_smile:
Hell yeah tho! Definitely a few caught my eye too. Gonna be a stellar run of some beauties for sure ^^

2 Likes

Thank you bro :facepunch:t2: I really appreciate it

2 Likes

There’s no Blueberry in Blues, the clone-only Blues is a Skunk pheno.

2 Likes

Yeah the clone-only is a skunk pheno but I’m pretty sure UGORG’s Blues beans are the clone-only crossed to killer skunk, which has blueberry in it.

6 Likes

Ya the smell berry is blues x blueberry in fact 🫐

4 Likes

Blues from UGORG is the sheffield blues cut they bx with a blueberry male.

Blues/Livers x Blueberry = smelly berry
Blues x Smelly berry = Killer skunk / (Blues/Livers bx1)
Blues x killer skunk = Blues (Blues/Livers BX2)

with all the usual debates around the livers/blues names

14 Likes

This is the one I want so bad!

12 Likes