Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

Anything skunk has been a bit of an obsession for me for like two decades. I vividly recall in the early 90’s a local grower everyone called dunk, he had the craziest skunks ever and even when learning to grow and having an abundance of my own I’d buy/trade from him . I tried for 12-13 years to get him to part with those skunks, even just one. No bueno, he was always convinced I’d give it to the bikers so I never got a cut, they found Dunk in 2018 in his home, OD’d and gone for a while. Everything was dead, someone had raided his genetics stash, took his safe and most of the really valuable stuff including all the beans. That man let an absolute gold mine of genetics die off and be lost to time…. Was an extreme eye opener for me and started my foray back into skunk work…. I’ve had it going in the background for years . But have decided it’s time for it to take presidence this year. And with the help of a few very close friends the skunk hunt is far from over I assure you :wink:

22 Likes

Did you ever find out what your neighbor was growing this past summer? I remember you mentioning it stunk every time you walked past.

3 Likes

Funny you mention that, we swapped some genetics, cool guy. Very wealthy though and one who has it all so I was surprised he was down. They will be popped this year with a ton of other skunks and other goodies. I’m just praying he didn’t give me some ditch weed :wink:

16 Likes

Gotcha, seems like he’s down to share so that’s always a nice neighbor to have.

6 Likes

Oh definitely! Especially compared to my other neighbors :man_facepalming:t2: I’m just glad to have one I actually like talking to

7 Likes

Neighbours… Did you find something in this skunk quest already?

5 Likes

I’m hoping so, I’ve got a few prospects for sure, just wish I had a warehouse so I could run the numbers I want as i can run max 50-100 seedlings at a time without being overwhelmed and that’s being an assassin and culling hard and fast . I’d love to run 50-100 per strain at a time tbch….

17 Likes

Who wouldn’t dream about that? Or an entire field? :smiley:

6 Likes

I can relate. I have some stuff I’m dying to pop over here, dozens of packs, but i can only pick some.

Sherbanger 22 x karma bx2
Karma bx2 s1s
Sherbanger f2s
Puck yeah f2
Headbanger x2 old/new
Bum Philips
Blue lime sundae
Aliendog
I95 x chimera 3
Alien kush/ogs
I could go on all day tbh

11 Likes

I feel you 1000000% brother. It’s such a pita choosing what to pop next! Although for once I’ve got my next 20 or so packs lined up for sure. But I swear I’ve had anxiety attacks stressing over what to put back in the seed fridge :pensive:

14 Likes

Definitely can relate.

5 Likes

Picking what to go with is always a gut wrenching experience :slightly_frowning_face:, to many GR8 strains, never enough space, and time to take care of all is always a factor. :flushed::roll_eyes::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I agree with those statements. As soon as I have the next run planned, I get a couple other strains that I also want to run

5 Likes

That’s a tough world full of uncertainty I tell ya! So many beans… :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah I guess that too many beans is one of the best problems to have 🫘☺️

6 Likes

Most definitely could be much much worse :wink:

4 Likes

It’s a tough thing to deal with, but I have faith you will make the most of the situation :wink:

3 Likes

I think we need a Seedaholics hotline or something :phone:

7 Likes

keep-going-i-love-it

seeds-no

more-is-better-henry

10 Likes

I thought OG would be that hotline, I was so wrong. Doomed to sow :smiley:

3 Likes