Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

IMG_6532

2 Likes

Thanks @HappyTrees23s i think so too, I either get them at the right time or they still seem to stretch. Appears this time I hit the nail on the head. They are doing the typical straightening and leveling but not much upward growth which makes me happy cuz I hate having to bury them more or crank up the light.

7 Likes

Yeah they seem perfect. I have had to add more soil to plenty of seedlings in my life haha

4 Likes

Me too my friend, sooo many times :laughing:

4 Likes

Half way there bud!

38 Likes

You sir are an absolute machine! Sweeeeet! That colour couldn’t be more perfect ! Thank You Again :pray:t3:

16 Likes

I agree dude, that filament was 100% the right choice it looks great! I should be further along but forgot to press print like 5 times yesterday after warming it all up lol that was spread out over probably 8+ hours.

10 Likes

Wow those are so nice :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks, I like the design. Keeps them light and allows more seeds to fit.

9 Likes

I’m running out of chairs for all these grows lol. Looking great and good luck on the rest of your grow!!

6 Likes

I love the design. The individual holes don’t always fit the fat seeds!

5 Likes

Good luck with this grow. I pull up a chair too.
Great show so far!

5 Likes

Moving right along , one is looking questionable still, and a few have odd mutations but they’ll grow out of it.

51 Likes

Off to a great start!

5 Likes

How many total do you have?

3 Likes

Here you go @Hemlock

5 Likes

15 in total bro

13 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

It’s a good Monday…

3 Likes

I love the Skunk line the plants that it produces always very intriguing from it different sizes to different small grabs my nose every time ! I can appreciate your love for this strain one of the true original new millenium plant !

5 Likes

:eyes: :chair: :movie_camera: :popcorn:

On the edge of my seat here. You had me at giggly weed

3 Likes