Unicorns šŸ¦„ and Fairies in my Garden!

No fairies or unicorns stop by my garden. But this little shit makes an appearance sometimes. I think he needs to smoke moreā€¦

20220803_105727

13 Likes

:green_heart:

Mischievous little mofoā€™s they are, if they donā€™t get moved around routinely too!

Heā€™s a keeper! :grin:

5 Likes

YAY NEW THREAD!!! @KanehB !!!

:heart: !

3 Likes

Beautiful babies right there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You should eat more cake. Itā€™s good for you. It has all the major food groups. It has eggs, milk, flour, etc. How is it NOT good for you??

Screw it! Iā€™m having some for breakfast.
Have a good one, kiddo!

7 Likes

I might just for today! :cake:

Youā€™re right @BigMike55 its like Pizza that way!

:wink: :+1:t2: :grin:

6 Likes

Happy birthday @KanehB

1 Like

:cyclone: Update :cyclone:

Feeling this Vibe this morning! :wink:

SOTD :green_heart: :seedling:

July 11, 2022
It isnā€™t just 1 group of :unicorn: ā€œUnicorn seedsā€:unicorn:, I have been gifted by the fabulous folks here on OG!
Faith be, the FaƩ folk :fairy:t3: will continue to guide my hands, as I learn and grow as I go!
Moving onwardā€¦

Up-cupped! :grin:

July 13, 2022

July 14, 2022

July 28, 2022
Itā€™s been a while since I took pictures, Iā€™ve been holding my breath, keeping fingers and toes crossed. :crossed_fingers:t2: :foot:t2: I canā€™t hold back now, things are looking so fantastic! :star_struck: IMO

Group shot! :sunglasses:

They look like little :star: Stars :star: from above, so fucking-eh-right-fantastic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tomorrow morning youā€™ll see these as they were labeled ā€œGG4 R.I.Lā€™sā€ in ALL their:

Fimmed

Aug 5, 2022 Glory! :grin:

Coming soonā€¦

PS:Thanks so much @Pigeonman for the seeds! :relieved:

18 Likes

You are most very welcome! :blush:

4 Likes

Iā€™m quoting myself! :crazy_face: :rofl:
I did take these on Aug 5!

Today is MOVING DAY! :camping: :tent:

14 Likes

Everything looks good here. Hopefully you have a smooth moving day :relaxed::green_heart:

1 Like

I see youā€™ve watched Bill Cosby ā€œHimselfā€ too, eh? ROFLMAO

They are looking great!

3 Likes

Shoutout to @Bobgrows!!!

:green_heart: One of these Canna-grrrrrā€™s are going to be for you dear! :relieved:

And it was awesome!!! :star_struck:
Iā€™m pretty high! :grin:

This is the Mould, and a pictorial on how it works! Pretty in purple. :partying_face:

Hold it upright and feed your weed in through the large end using the ā€œTamperā€ to tamp down your bud. (Try to be as consistent with pressure as possible)

Keep filling and Tamping both sides until full.

Now the difficult part for someā€¦walk away!!

Go back in 2-24hrs!

Take rig apart carefully! I added more bud after the first peek-a-boo

Wiggle sticks to loosenā€¦carefully!!!

Depending on what you want to do with your stick, you can dress it up any way you like! :smiling_face:

The above Two FAT BoTToMED GIRLS they were my first, my next two are already percolating andā€¦:face_with_monocle: I think Iā€™m going to try traditional leaf wrap next. :grin:

Having so much fun with this new little piece of paraphernalia. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I might wear it out!

PS: These little moulds also make ā€œThai Stickā€™sā€, because ā€œWhatā€™s in a nameā€¦ā€ :smiling_face_with_tear:

15 Likes

I also have plants just showing up in my tent. :woman_shrugging:t3:

On top of the OG ā€œUnicornsā€ which for those of you slow to having figured it outā€¦if the Color of the pots and the song werenā€™t enough hints! :exploding_head:

The plants in red are the Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Festā€¦thanks again @Pigeonman

The plants in the green pots are the GG#4 RIL
Little stars that they are! :star_struck:

The others well hmmm they were labelled but the fairies :fairy:t3: took off with the my labels!
Sooo Iā€™ll have to go looking but a good mystery is always fun! :male_detective:t3:ā€ā™€

Hereā€™s the Pictures or it just didnā€™t happen Iā€™m aware!

Sorry itā€™s been so long since I updated, Iā€™ve had a few confidence dashers go down since my last update to be sure! :pensive:

Onward I grow and onward I go! šŸŖ“

11 Likes

You got this girlfriend!

Spectacular tutorial! Loved it
Now heā€™s gotta make me one! :grin: Sounds too good not to have one!!

Looks to be a stellar grow, my friend! :green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Those look awesome. And perfect size. I smoke alone about 99% of the time. Those look to be just right for size. Nice Tute!

4 Likes

Thank you both @Bobgrows and @BigMike55 for your kind comments! :relaxed:

I didnā€™t find it too much to smoke nor did I find it overbearing using a rolling paper and ā€œcrutchā€ during assembly. :grin::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Does anyone else have an odd shaped vegetable growing this season?

:cucumber::tomato::hot_pepper::broccoli::potato::carrot::leafy_green:

I do!!! :raising_hand_woman:t3:

Itā€™s shaped like aā€¦

:face_with_monocle: Mother Nature has an awesome sense of humour!!!

:rofl::green_heart:

13 Likes

A Russian doll pepper grinder?

7 Likes

Is that actually your Russian doll Pepper Grinder or just a rando interweb pic?

Itā€™s pretty, I have a traditional Russian nesting doll and a salt and pepper shaker set in that style. :joy: NO SHITZ!

PSā€¦ā€¦not what I had in mind! :wink:

4 Likes

Itā€™s totally a :exclamation: :rofl:

4 Likes