Unicorns šŸ¦„ and Fairies in my Garden!

youā€™ve seen some wierd shapes then! :rofl:

2 Likes

If you think that is suggestive you should look at a strain of hot pepper called ā€œPeter peppersā€ It looks just how you would expect from the name lol.

4 Likes

Small Update šŸŖ“

My Garden grows! :green_heart:

15 Likes

Looking great @KanehB !!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman :hugs:

4 Likes

Tuned in for the show! Yā€™all have some beautiful plants!

3 Likes

Attention

This is NOT something I ever wanted to do! :disappointed:

:pleading_face: My hand has been forced!

This show is over!

Hopefully, when I can get out of this place I can resume things, but for now Iā€™m subject to the whims of the LANDLORD/HOMEOWNER!

& heā€™s justā€¦

narcissistic and controlling and Iā€™m done! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Iā€™ll be around lurking, watching and learning!
:books: :memo:

Staying as active in the community as I can because I do LOVE this place! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks yā€™all for putting up with me. Iā€™m heading to be with my kids till the summer heat wanes! I canā€™t be anywhere near this jackass, without wanting to throw things! :weary:

:dove: :prayer_beads: :green_heart: :potted_plant: :seedling:

12 Likes

I know, Iā€™m just :broken_heart: on so many levels for so many different reasonsā€¦I have some :heart:ā€:adhesive_bandage:healing to do.

Thanks for the positivity. šŸ„¹

6 Likes

So sorry to hear this, Sis! :pensive: Thinking of youā€¦ :shamrock::green_heart:

Sending some good vibrations :zap:

ā˜†DJSF

4 Likes

Thanks dear heart. :green_heart: That means a lot. :relieved:

Iā€™ll still be around, I can still collect seeds and learn while I bide my time and wait. :hugs:

5 Likes

ā€¦

This guy needs to be punched in their fucking face HARD.

4 Likes

Hence the reason Iā€™m leaving. :pensive: Between the Hot-flushes and the History between us, heā€™s due!!! :facepunch:t2::raising_hand_man:t2:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @KanehB . Some people just donā€™t understand.

4 Likes

I am so very sorry for you @KanehB :cry: and I feel your pain deeply. Seeing those pics gave me flashbacks to this past spring when I had to cut down a good 60 plants and several large clones. I hope once youā€™re gone, that you never have to see that cowardā€™s face again.

No doubt! Iā€™m usually not one to condone violence, but it seems this dude is begging for a cranial correction. @Pigeonman That table-flip gif depicts how I feel perfectly.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

@KanehB youā€™re an amazing person, and things like this shouldnā€™t ever happen to such an awesome and caring person like you. It will get better. Weā€™re all here with you for support, you are not alone! :heart:

5 Likes

This morning I got to watch IT take my beautifully amended soil and disperse it throughout his pitch-patchy lawn! šŸ«£

:pleading_face:

Iā€™m soooo glad Iā€™m packing and leaving tomorrow! Even if only for a little while. :pensive:

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and positive vibes. :green_heart:

7 Likes

Oh man this is sad news indeed!

Work on making it permanent. I know its tough. Been / kinda am in a similar position, and you donā€™t need people like that in your life. It really drags you down. Sucks the life and energy out of you, I know that much! But it will be worth it, even if some sacrifices have to be made, you will come out happier in the end.

Sorry ya gotta deal with this :frowning: Always the good people gotta deal with the shits. Eventually karma comes around thoughā€¦

5 Likes

Yup!

There isnā€™t much more I can add to that. Iā€™m sorry youā€™re in a similar situation. Not fun indeed, Iā€™m working on making my exodus permanent. :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Made it to a Wonder Womanā€™s house, who has a/c and human empathy!

Many many Blessings friends! :green_heart:

10 Likes

Iā€™ll be heading up the Bruce in a couple of weeks to visit my broā€™. Do you want me to stop in andā€¦

A. Have a chat with him
B. Slash his tires
C. Burn his fucking house to the ground

Just asking.

2 Likes

Wait until all her stuff is out and safeā€¦

3 Likes