Unicorns šŸ¦„ and Fairies in my Garden!

Of courseā€¦what do you think I am, some kind of maniac?

2 Likes

Yes. That was the hope.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete

2 Likes

Question:

Answer:

Just saying. LOL

4 Likes

Thank you! :relieved:

That is a very kind offer, alas Iā€™m positive that Karma and her stilettoā€™s are going to take care of him, eventually! :high_heel:

Whether Iā€™m there to witness it or notā€¦I could care less. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Iā€™m too tired and too old to worry about it now, I just want to be out permanently and heal! :hospital:

@LedZeppelin you were rightā€¦One door closes and another one is squeaking open! :pray:t2:

Be well everyone! :green_heart:

7 Likes

@KanehB Damn healthy attitude! Karma will come aroundā€¦ always does. Great to hear that you are putting your love and light into new avenuesā€¦ opening new doors.

Hope you have a lovely weekend~

Beannaithe BĆ­ DeirfiĆŗr :shamrock::green_heart:

ā˜†DJSF

5 Likes

Just saw thisā€¦so sorry @KanehB hope you are enjoying your time with your kids.

4 Likes

Thank you, yes Iā€™m enjoying this time and very much looking forward to the time we will have when Iā€™m here on a permanent basis! :smiley:

I do have to return to the past, I have my fur baby, Piper, waiting there for me as well as many sentimental belongings that must leave with me when I do!! :crossed_fingers:t2: Alas, Iā€™m stuck in ā€œLimboā€, until our future is, somewhat; absolute and secure. :pray:t2:

I appreciate everyoneā€™s thoughtā€™s, prayerā€™s and positive vibeā€™s! Theyā€™re helping in so many ways. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m so envious of everyone who is able to grow and Iā€™ve caught myself tearing :pleading_face: up more then once when I think about how far along my babies :seedling: would be had I NOT been forced to kill them!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I can only be thankful that I have seeds Iā€™ve collected over the years and since/through OG as well as enough gear, that Iā€™ll be able to continue my grow journey when I land in my own place. Iā€™m visualizing daily and very much excited for that time, and it will come, mark my words!!

Thank you so, so much for checking in. It means a lot that you did. :relieved:

Many, many blessings for you and your family as well as your šŸŖ“and any fur family members. :hugs:

:green_heart: KB

10 Likes

MISSING YOU!!!

:hugs:

3 Likes