šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ United Kingdom flowerists

If youā€™re Euro-based, check out fellow OG Grower/Breeder @SamwellBB. Heā€™s an American Expat residing in Spain. In my opinion, one of the BEST Breeders in this game of ours!! He has customers all over the world. As a Seller, one of the most generous I have EVER encountered. You can reach out here on the OG (also currently sponsoring an Auction to benefit OG), see his work there, AND at soaknbeans.com (BAKEDBEANZ). Good Luck in your search. Stay safe, take care, Happy Holidays, and be wellā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Isnā€™t Pick and Mix ex Herbies? lol

Attitude does some pick and mix ie single seeds on some strains

Not sure.
I would need to know who herbie was

I am sure, i work there. And ex name of Herbies Seeds is Pick and Mix, they didnā€™t vanish just renamed

3 Likes

cfE6tEq

1 Like

Hey All,
A periodic attempt to say HailHail to that lucky band of Queen Camillaā€™s Brexit-bound, gammon flavoured John Bulls, tight Jocks, thick Paddyā€™s and golden voiced Taffies.
Nobody likes us, we donā€™t care (privately devastated of course)
Anybody going to grow outside this year?

3 Likes

Yeah. Gonna flower a couple of selected males and hit some selected females. Keep myself in seed for another 5 years. Saves me buying the crosses that breeders will be crossing and releasing. Had a great Headbanger/Black Triangle cross last year which finished in wet and refused to mould. Got lucky there.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s a race come Sept/Oct depending on the latitude and rain. First year I tried outside Bud rot killed me. Have gotten better at bringing them in/keeping them dry, kept a couple going until December last year.
Autos are our friends.

1 Like

I just popped several Black Triangle. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to you growing them!!. The Black Triangle is tearing. Got some cadburys Turkish delight taste to it. Some of the plants are over potent like pretty narcotic. If you get the phenos that purple from the anthocyanins, those are the ones that will finish outdoors. Not a spec of bud rot on them. Lots of bud sites with those nice inbetween golf ball and tennis ball sized buds all over but christmas tree triangle shape plants, not OG single stem stretch. I think the Triangle Kush/ Hashplant in them can handle a bit of moisture and cold and pretty much any plant that purples has some cold, if not wet resistance ime as a horticulturist.
Sorry if this is boring but Iā€™m on a roll. I used a bubblegum smelling BT male to pollenate a load of select moms. it crossed well with Bodhiā€™s Lavender Jack, Chimeraā€™s Dolce Sativa, Karmaā€™s Headbanger.

1 Like

Autos are an ok stop gap. Iā€™ve always found they have a slight hay taste no matter where theyā€™re from. If I mention that, it cues a bunch of agitated auto growers telling me that I havenā€™t fed them right. I remember this old surfer dude called Classic who had a seed company for a good long time, thought autos were the work of the devil. lol. Literally called them spawn of the devil. Used to make me chuckle. Donā€™t worry auto growers, I like them. Theyā€™re fun to grow.

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m a new member been growing on/off the last 19yrs canā€™t wait to join the community n share wot I have. I will post a list of the mums I have much love n letā€™s overgrow the country

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Dude. Itā€™s nice in here, people are decent.

1 Like

Many thanks bro seems a nice positive vibe on here

1 Like

![image|375x500](upload://hU7OHYCkqAzwjNKasBlxIfpRYC1.jpeg

A mixed grow of
Cherry sherb (clone)
Pineapples in space #4 (clone)
Jealous candy seed selection
Z33 seed selection
Devine jelly seed selection
Tropical gelato seed selection

3 Likes

Nice line up of clones @LDN88.
Happy safe growing guys.

2 Likes

Many thanks brother il put a full list up of stuff I have always willing to share n trade

5 Likes

Sum Pineapple from space

4 Likes

Beautiful. They outdoors??? I just put some gorilla cookies outside myself. North east uk. Iā€™ll grab some pictures when I get a minute.

3 Likes