🇬🇧 United Kingdom flowerists

Thank you i soak so much info up each day! this hobby really is the best!

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply Budmeister. Sounds interesting. I will give you a pm. From what im reading your more so interested in faster flowering strains an more of the modern more bling bling type of thing. Im not to overly crazy on some of the bling bling types so i may not have much of those but I will have a look an see what i can pull out of my hat, but id definitely like to take a look at your thai please if thats ok with you. I will check out what ive got an give you a pm an see if we can work something out if thats all ok with you. Thanks.

1 Like

Ohh believe me… I am interested in everything!!.. i wouldn’t have the wild Thai if i was interested only in the bling type my friend! Thanks for the offer I would try just about any strain… do drop me a message and we will sort a little trade out :wink:

and RE faster flowering… no i’m yet to grow an auto my current girl is at 89 days old 19th day flower!

I look forward to hearing from you in my inbox with something you may like to trade!

Thanks.

Budmesiter

1 Like

Why is MC postage so expensive :sob::rofl: anyone got some they would be willing to send? Hopefully cut down the price a little as i dont have the 150 squids for a 25lb bag and samples are out of stock.

Forgot to say im happy to pay not asking for a handout

2 Likes

This is a selection of DNA’s Holy Grail Kush that I kept after doing a couple of packs earlier this year. Under a 250 hps at the moment as my Attis 300w died on me. I had this in my other flower tent but after two weeks of 12/12 I decided to stick it in here scrog style. Day 20 here in a 39 litre pot.

These are 9 of @Eagles009 Space Dude X Strawberry Diesel. I was letting these veg on my garden shed but have had to bring them in as in the last two days something took a liking to three of them :man_shrugging:t2:🤦🏻

3 Likes
2 Likes

Mate you are on it finding all the cheap places :joy:. Love to see your weekly shop unless all the saved money goes down the chippy n on lil bags

3 Likes

Wasn’t trying to find you it cheap. Was wanting to show you other places sell different amounts.
Give the Ionic stuff try :+1:£26 for 5 litres.

3 Likes

So by the looks of it they have lines for each media.

Just wondering about first hand experience if one is somewhat compatible such as if i got coco version if i can use on soil.

2 Likes

The coco one will be a stronger mix and will likely have a extra calcium and magnesium in it. It will be fine for soil just cut the mix down a little.

2 Likes

I used to use the one part ionic hydro myself years back. Its decent, though you might need a little cal-mag here an there an flowering booster with some pk in flower(i think the coco one has the added calmag). I have tried it many times as a stand alone one part aswell right the way through from veg to flower an its a decent basic feed that does the job an keeps the plants healthy. For the price its decent stuff. In soil you should be good to go, ive tried it myself, i think under led lighting the coco one should be good.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s correct. I also supplement with both calmag and p.k during bloom. It just gets the job done with minimal f#cking around.
I’m not one of these people that have to constantly open the tents to check on how the plants are doing. With the ionic range I’ve got enough confidence in it that I don’t see my plants for a week at a time. :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s the Blines and the Celia vegging away.
Blines on the left Celias on the right

Celia bx1 by Turnspit Genetics via Oldtimer 1

2 Likes

I love reading the Uktrees Reddit
It’s fascinating haha

2 Likes

Four from six Celia BX1 showing female signs.

Take care and keep well.

5 Likes

How the Celias look today

2 Likes

I have seen a couple of UK guys pop up here and there across various posts.
Thought it would be good to have 1 post where we can summarise the active UK breeder names as things stand today:

Couple of questions to help intros (along with my answers to kick things off)

Country you believe has the best breeders:
Canada

Favourite strain smoking right now:
Bellini

Favourite strain growing:
Skunk #1

Other genetics to hand:

Northern Lights Lines:
Northern Lights (Sensi Seeds)
Oasis (Dutch Passion)
NL#2 (AGSeeds)
NL#5 (AGSeeds)
Ortega (Mr Nice)

Skunk Lines:
Skunk #1 (Sensi Seeds)
Skunk #1 (AGSeeds)
Shit (Mr Nice)

Other Lines:
Hindu Kush (Sensi Seeds)
BlueBerry (Dutch Passion)
Original Haze (AGSeeds)
Afghan #1 (Sensi Seeds)
Durban Posion (Sensi Seeds)
G13XSkunk #1 (Mr Nice)
Bellini (Bag Seed)

Seeds You are seeking right now:
Super Silver Haze (Mr Nice)
Black Widow (Mr Nice)
Bodhi genetics
TK NL#5 Haze F3 (Brains Beans)
Blueberry (DJ Short)
Bellini (Cali Connection)

Breeding/Growing Aims:
Pheno selections at the moment. With the initial focus on the Skunk lines, aiming to pick a mother/father keeper.
Will then play with those parents a while, get to know what they hold (selfing, BXing, etc), whilst bringing on a Northern Lights Pheno selection in parallel.

2 Likes

Where do you buy seeds in uk? just interesting

Any of the online retailers have never really posed problems for me.
Most recent shipments came from Sensi Seeds and Feminised seeds. Mr Nice has worked previously. Pic n Mix used to be the go to for myself. Seems to have vanished now though.

2 Likes

The vault are sponsorers on here

1 Like