Unknown landrace not doing well in flowering...!

What light are you using?

I’ve only seen that problem with plants receiving very bad lighting.

Also root damage.

4 Likes

quit feeding it let the pot dry out real good may take a while as it looks like it probably aint been drinking much hopefully the soils not to saturated…after its dried out start flushing it with just water and continue to feed it just water until it gets healthy again even then i would stay with water…like others have said will be a good learning experience

3 Likes

Agree with that… I mistakenly left some water at the bottom of pot.
Suspect root hurting …! the one on the upper left. The others all received the same ferts and stuff I’ve been giving them, such as Magnesium sulphate.

3 Likes

She probably took a hit from that stagnant water and is trying to bounce back.

Root damage for sure.

3 Likes

I’d second that, fearing root rotting, though I’ve only left it for a few days like such…!

1 Like

if you are in soil don’t be afraid to just feed water until a plant shows a deficiencie …no the yields not as big but neither is the learning curve

3 Likes

Have you taken the plant out of the pot to inspect the root ball? If you overwatered that could certainly do it

1 Like

No, I haven’t, and stayed away for quite some time… I could do that later tonight! Thanks everyone! Indeed OG is the best! Love this site!

1 Like

Final verdict.

Problem: Oversaturation/stagnant water.

The plant survived but ended up taking some root damage, which caused the plant to stall and use up all of its energy to regrow new roots.

4 Likes

Love that! You nailed it @anon5325009!!! Thanks to all of you! :grinning:

3 Likes