Unknown landrace not doing well in flowering...!

Hi everyone, as a newbie, I’d like to welcome all comments, suggestions and criticism! This is the only female left from 5 regs, 3 were males and 1 a hemie. As the OG Kush has been doing fine, this one simply started drying out and dying, even with tiny buds with amber pistils on top… Week 6. Thanks!

4 Likes

Never had plants look that terrible, you need to start from the basics, the plant needs air, light and water, something ain’t right.

6 Likes

Have been a bit absent lately, though still lack the knowledge to turn it around… honestly! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and learning…!

3 Likes

That’s how you learn with mistake, the plant now is cannibalizing itself to focus on bud production, mines usually drop a few bottom leaves it’s normal, my guess is that the plant is severely nutrient deprived, you have to keep a good feeding schedule like watering every 2 or 3 days depending on your condition. Overwatering can cause those symptoms too, if you think that is the problem try to get better soil with more perlite, ph can be a problem too, do some research on that. Better luck next time.

2 Likes

Is this unknown landrace sativa or an indica?( looks sativa) What kind of substrate do you have it in? Is that indoors or Outdoors?

1 Like

How big is the container? How old is the plant, and what light cycle has it been under?

1 Like

Indoors, probably mostly sativa, worm castings, perlite, vermiculite, dolomite, peat moss, have given last Bloom with a bit of molasses… Thanks.

1 Like

5 gallon, 12/12, plant is at least 4 months old. Thanks.

2 Likes

What did you give it for Bloom nutrients?

1 Like

Biobizz Bio-Bloom and Alga mic…

1 Like

How long has the plant Been flowering? Trying to determine if this is indeed a sativa landrace. If it is, they don’t like nutrients very much. Did you fertilize because the plants were starting to look like this? Or did they start to look like this after you fertilized? I’m afraid with those type of nutrients I won’t be too much help as far as how much you should use and all that, but I can definitely narrow it down for you

3 Likes

Do the plant a favor and take it out of it’s misery, you will just be wasting your time trying to bring it back to normal.

3 Likes

Correcting mistakes with a crappy plant can still be a learning experience. Certainly won’t yield much that’s for sure LOL

4 Likes

:rofl: Yep! and the OG Kush near it are really nice! Go figure! Since I’ve killed the other 4, I’ll push this a bit! Thanks anyway!

2 Likes

You didn’t just add Dolomite did you? I put plants in the ground after freshly putting down Dolomite powder and they got a “burn” that looks very similar to what you have going on.

2 Likes

Week 6. I was alternating between my FPJ, Aloe, FFJ and Bio-Grow and Alga-mic. Then switched 6 weeks ago… thanks !!!

2 Likes

No, I mean it was part of it when prepared the substrate, a while ago, along with a bit of bone meal and castor meal.

1 Like

I mean you could probably use it as a learning plant but in the end dont expect anything from it as it will use all its energy trying to fix itself.

4 Likes

I use biobizz too, for flowering all you need is grow, bloom and top max. For vegetative grow is enough. Organics :raccoon::+1:

2 Likes

Looks like Leaf scorch from over fertilizing. Why don’t you tell the others exactly how much nutrients you just put on the plant.

2 Likes