Unpopular opinion thread

I will usually take a screenshot shot of my picture if it’s too big, since they are all on my phone already. This brings them way down in size. This isn’t to prove your plug theory, just my own curiosity. I’m always interested in other grows, and frankly if I were popping hundreds of beans at a time, I’d probably do it differently than I do.

That said germ rates are the fault of the breeder, the seller, or the grower. Bodhi and glg have a very good reputation, and Ive frankly never heard of large batches from them with poor germination, so… Bodhi freebies being white labelsl is literally something you just made up because you had a bad experience with glg, as far as I can tell.

This is your plug vs paper towel test @Wojak ? I’m sorry, but at 5 days with 3/8 just barely cracking their shells, these are obviously either bad seeds or poor technique. I have better results at 24 hours than this. Not a great test when you’re not even using the same seeds for the two methods (paper towels being relegated to bag seeds that you probably didn’t even care about).

I slightly prefer fine Mongolian goat hair, but paper towels are a close second.

3 Likes