Unpopular opinion thread

I use them to blow my nose.

Kleenex sucks.

2 Likes

open them in paint, then hit resize and take them down 50%, then save them.

1 Like

Much appreciated will look for paint and work this out. Is that like a free app or in most bundles I probably do not use? Seriously appreciate the response as I ve looked for tutorials here but you type in picture to search and everything but what I need comes up. Cheers :beers:

I will usually take a screenshot shot of my picture if itā€™s too big, since they are all on my phone already. This brings them way down in size. This isnā€™t to prove your plug theory, just my own curiosity. Iā€™m always interested in other grows, and frankly if I were popping hundreds of beans at a time, Iā€™d probably do it differently than I do.

That said germ rates are the fault of the breeder, the seller, or the grower. Bodhi and glg have a very good reputation, and Ive frankly never heard of large batches from them with poor germination, soā€¦ Bodhi freebies being white labelsl is literally something you just made up because you had a bad experience with glg, as far as I can tell.

This is your plug vs paper towel test @Wojak ? Iā€™m sorry, but at 5 days with 3/8 just barely cracking their shells, these are obviously either bad seeds or poor technique. I have better results at 24 hours than this. Not a great test when youā€™re not even using the same seeds for the two methods (paper towels being relegated to bag seeds that you probably didnā€™t even care about).

I slightly prefer fine Mongolian goat hair, but paper towels are a close second.

3 Likes

I agree.
For example, that towel looks wet.
I clean it with ro, add some h202 to it, squeeze most of the water out, spray h202 into a ziplock, blow air in it, close, air out day 2 it should smell still OK.

1 Like

Cool appreciate your reply as Iā€™ve tried phone pictures and all get rejected saying too large or whatever. So will venture more into paint and your method.

Bodhi is corporate so depends where you go. Glg meh moving on but best of luck. 3rd party distribution is not for me but throw in with buddies now and again and we are repeat customers often but quickly learn/realize the station wagon lead drinkers Too many good ones to waste even if vendor status here.

Best of luck on your grows and if figure out pic situation will tag you so you can see my errorsšŸ»

1 Like

Yeah like I said there was lots of variablesā€¦ your right on the money, I didnā€™t really care about the bag seed. Not a great test I agree. But ā€¦
Plugs for the win! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

it comes on every windows computer. if youā€™re on android, use google photos to resize them, iphone use the photos app that comes with it. on linux, use gimp, impagemagick, krita, or pinta, all free and i think open source.

1 Like

There is no bubblegum strain out there that smells like bubblegum past around week 5 :scream:
Change my mind. :coffee:

2 Likes

Is that the stop mark? Thatā€™s natural by design. My Amnesia lemon also stopped smelling like bg by week 6, and didnā€™t smell or taste like bg past cure. But that wasnā€™t called bubble gum and plants should smell Dank b4 harvested. You find out from cure right?
Ive had bg not grown by me orange trichs cured well smelled like bg. Perception maybe

1 Like

White fluffy stageā€¦ I get it. Anything past thatā€¦ I just donā€™t get it.
I would be interested in hearing the breeder & strain if you think it undeniably smelled and tasted like bgum. Cheers

1 Like

Why is this flagged?
This is NOT the ā€˜non-political memeā€™ā€™ thread?

Try coconut oil.

1 Like

LOL sheā€™s allergic to nutsā€¦

1 Like

Bro bodhi is far from corporate! I was in the Santa Cruz scene where heā€™s located. He now works with Haze Valley nursery to do big hunts and release clones. But dudes anything but corporate. I used to sell lbs of wax to cookies dispos in the day, does that make me corporate too?? :rofl: Cmon man.

Ive also been buying from GLG for years, never once had germ issues. From bodhi or other breeders they stock. Also have been A+ with customer service for me. A lotta people seem to like to buy seeds in the heat of summer, then complain when germ rates are low. Seeds will cook in transport in gnarley heat yes. But thats not the seedbanks fault!

My unpopular opinion is you may very well just be a troll trying to stir the pot for no reason.

3 Likes

I saw a girl walking around yesterday with a T-shit that said on the back ā€œFuck Corporate Weedā€

4 Likes

You seem to yell ā€˜Corporate!! Corporateā€™ā€™ at EVERYONE and EVERYTHING you do not like or agree with. That seems more of a 'ā€˜youā€™ thing than a ā€˜ā€˜themā€™ā€™ thingā€¦
We have NEVER had problems with Bodhi or GLGā€¦and deal with them frequently.

3 Likes

The guy selling corn at the side of the road is corporate.

7 Likes

Your right he is a sage. A lone man who when not meditating manages a few plants and shares the genetics with a handful of like minded souls. My mistake.

You selling pounds of wax is wonderful and glad you shared.

Glad you are a fan of glg and have had nothing but success. I have heard the same here. I have also heard different and my experience counts most to me. With so many breeders selling direct and the dedicated kind folks here I would not waste my time with companies who give me bad cs and product. The product was not shipped during summer so another excuse would be more appropriate but thank you for that interesting bro science as I just received an order from johnnypotseed and you know they all germinated. It is currently hot where I am at too. Crazy who would have thought or maybe the seeds were not old, stored properly and shipped with care.

Thank you for the reply and happy growsšŸ»

1 Like

No you are exaggerating. I dont yell that ever. What I mean is he is hands off. Has multiple sites,workers packaging units and not directly involved like the image his brand projects. Brand image is everythingā€¦def not knocking that as we all oftem make purchase decisions through the brand mission or images even if not :100: accurate. Was not trying to broad brush as you implybut thank you for the reply as discussions help the community I feel. Best of luck and happy growsā€‹:beers:

2 Likes