Unpopular opinion thread

In his defense, he has a frickin’ awesome guitar collection and is a pretty dam good blues player. Kung Fu, not so much. Altho I have to admit, I enjoyed the movies. One in particular I liked had one of my favorite character actors William Forsythe, as the bag guy. I can’t remember the name of it but it was pretty good.

4 Likes

I didn’t mind his earlier movies. I mean for what they were they kept me entertained. Watch that clip I posted above. They bring out all sorts of stuff I didn’t know such as when he ran away from Vandam at Stallone’s house party. Also when he claimed he could not be choked out and then was by an older martial artist to the point where he shit himself, lol. It’s worth a watch.

6 Likes

I agree, the early movies were entertaining if stiffly acted (and “stiffly acted” is being generous).

The clip is AWESOME (except for the ad, which was a minor annoyance)!! Not only interesting, but some of the observations and comments are laugh out loud funny!

The fact that there is no record of him ever fighting in tournaments is really fascinating to me.

Thanks for posting it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok I just watched that video. If that’s all he can do with a guitar, at the end, he sucks at guitar, too. Hell, I’m better than that, and I pretty much suck.

1 Like

Yeah but there’s that movie where he kills a guy a guitar.

1 Like

Sometimes I would rather eat p^^sy than f^^k. :stuck_out_tongue: (^)

2 Likes

It’s not the guitar playing that kills the guy? ROFLMAO

1 Like

LOL, you want some fun guitar check this out.

6 Likes

On Tone Deaf Ears
-starring Steven seagal playing stairway to heaven.

1 Like

He made ONE good movie and it was only good if you were a teenager boy that watched Baywatch and for this one single scene. :rofl:

7 Likes

Those tits and an ass like an onion. “makes you want to cry” :cry:

3 Likes

And then there Jeff Beck doing his style of this technique.

2 Likes

Ah yes, Erika Eleniak. She was hot.

3 Likes

Yeah she stole the entire movie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That short hair did it for me. grrrrrr

2 Likes

Sharing the opinion, wifey don’t though :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Not so much now :rofl:

1 Like

Gravity is coming for all of us.

4 Likes

Bro as you well know me and gravity don’t have a good relationship lol

1 Like

Ouch. Good thing I don’t fuck with stars. Stars be falling. Healthy yoga wives age a lot finer.

2 Likes