Unpopular opinion thread

Yes–!!!
I may be ‘‘Old’’ but Goddamn it- I know what a fucking turn signal is, how to use a turn lane, and how NOT to drift into other lanes. You should have to re-take the written driving competency test every 10 years until you hit 70… then re-do a road test every 5!!!
And no- I have NEVER had an accident OR ticket- other than for an expired tab!

2 Likes

Yeah…I get that… but damn… between those stupid labels and all the idiot on-line challenges…I SWEAR that a section of humanity is de-volving!

3 Likes

Ketchup is disgusting!

4 Likes

I had to have my mom do some long test to add her to my car insurance because of her age. It was tedious and long like drivers correction class when you get a ticket. When driving I try to remember how many guns are around and just give space. Driving is not something that gets proper training. 300 horsepower is the new 200. There’s definitely an Idiocracy factor.

1 Like

Omg frickin turn signals! How about moving to whatever side of the road your going to turn towards so that people can get around you. I think you should be legally obligated to smack people in the head for dumb shot aka Donzo

2 Likes

I’m not sure I get ya.
550003ee9414f-washingmachine-lgn 82093259 signwor-1674533773

7 Likes

I find those very informative.

4 Likes

Yeah, but when you mix it with mayo and a little relish. You get thousand island.

3 Likes

Yeah that ketchup is disgusting is a bit over the top!
Signs that state the obvious :joy:

2 Likes

I’m serious. I really really don’t like ketchup. Lol I’m not here to condiment shame anyone, it’s just not my bag.

5 Likes

Mayonnaise is the superior condiment.

6 Likes

Have to find the pic I took but my local dump had a sign that said “Dump closed Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Thanksgiving.”

Worcestershire sauce has entered the chat, you could use a little more hair on your chest @Foreigner

3 Likes

*reference to southpark and worchestershire sauce, not emergency alert system thing. Dear god not that.

3 Likes

Mayonnaise puts hair on your chest. And surprisingly I put mayonnaise in my chest hair.

5 Likes

I shoulda known :joy:

2 Likes

Ohhhh gut shot. :boxing_glove:

4 Likes

And gives ya a nice sheen.

3 Likes

And lustre. Definitely lustre.

3 Likes

All in good spirits, he’s a big boy (I’m sure you’ve got the calendar) and has thick skin :+1:

3 Likes