Unpopular opinion thread

They say things you’ll never want to hear,
They speak softly to avoid causing fear

1 Like

Heath bar and Score bar are the most superior candy bars. All else are second at best.
Just saying. :blush:

4 Likes

Those croc shoe/sandal thingys with the holes where people put pins in them…and wearing socks as well wtf lol

1 Like

This ought to make your stomach turn.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1553764241/luxury-personalized-wedding-crocs?gpla=1&gao=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-shoes-womens_shoes-clogs_and_mules-clogs&utm_custom1=_k_EAIaIQobChMI5tH_1urohQMV_1tHAR2kTQ5hEAQYASABEgI_UfD_BwE_k_&utm_content=go_1844702838_71203549378_346364830032_pla-317679826758_m__1553764241_12768591&utm_custom2=1844702838&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5tH_1urohQMV_1tHAR2kTQ5hEAQYASABEgI_UfD_BwE&dd_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleadservices.com%2F

Just wow…see those little holes? That’s where your dignity leaks out :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s both hilarious and a little bit true!

2 Likes

Charging for 3d printer models aka, STL and similar files, is not only rude AF, but completely against the spirit of 3d printing in general. The whole point is sharing and making stuff, not selling things :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

My wife had bedazzled wedding shoes but they weren’t crocs.

3 Likes

We had a goat named Buddy–LOVED Draig-- followed him around & played like a dog.
Was my arch Nemesis–I was the one feeding him, taking him treats, cleaning his area etc…and he HATED me…butted me all the time etc… But Draig was GOD to that stupid goat.

16 Likes

How are the two of you?

2 Likes

What we commonly call a butter knife is actually a table knife, and the butter knife just sits there

1 Like

Coffee shops shouldn’t be allowed to be used as a standard for any sort of littering study. They’rejust drug dealers at the end of the day.

1 Like

We’re doing ok…Draig still has a long way to go on his recovery (stroke) and still needs a risky neck surgery-- but doing better!
I’m having a bit of a challenge with my health-but we’re working it out… :relaxed: :green_heart:
Thanks for asking!!

7 Likes

Hope your health improves along with draig’s. Remember to take a break for yourself also

1 Like

LOL–yeah-- trying…Draig and Carty both telling me that all the time too…Day goes by so damned fast, get some chores done and it’s time to cook supper! LOL!!
Why is it when we are kds/teens it takes FOREVER to be the weekend…Now-- wait…what??It’s Fecking SUNDAY already? What the hell happened to Saturday!? :flushed: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

It’s official. 3 guys told you the same thing, might be good advice :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My unpopular opinion is; Turnips are far more effective at carbon sequestration than other plants. As well over half the plant grows underground and can be left there innoculating the topsoil with the micro nutrients it pulled from the subsoil. The percentage above can be eaten.

6 Likes

My unpopular opinion- bream taste better than bass

3 Likes

I beg to differ! :rofl:

Actually, white pearch is my favorite. I’d take it over bass any day.

1 Like