Unpopular opinion thread

So driverless cars are just dangerous af! The technology isn’t there yet. They are pushing these automated cars when they are a clear and present danger to anyone or anything on or near road. Insufficient signage is the companies excuse. Well sometimes emergency construction needs to happen and lots of sites aren’t marked well. A live person can see a head that there is a “situation” that requires maneuvering.

4 Likes

Heres one.
Icy Hot is not a good substitute for Preparation H.

3 Likes

You sure that is an UNPOPULAR opinion??? :flushed:

1 Like

Just because I live in the country, cottage country, just cause you drove 45 minutes out of town to get to my property does not mean my driveway is a urinal, or my front lawn a parking lot, I have plumbing and my lawn, It is grass, it is my lawn, I cut it.
I grew up in a townhouse, next to apartments and city driveways, and I did not pee on them. and I did not park on people’s front lawns.
The weird little lot behind me is up for sale and to get to it one must drive beside my house ( basically just lawn/grass dirt road.) and people are showing up at my place not knowing where to go. A stranger was peeing peeing on my Sumac Tree yesterday. My friends from the city have done it to, peed on my lawn. I have a home right beside me, neighbors home, I also have a bathroom it’s like wtf yo. fuck off with that. lol

4 Likes

You missed your chance.

But I would be annoyed too. I was a landscaper for about 5 minutes and we would pee wherever we wanted but would be smart enough to find cover.

1 Like

I just had a flash back in time in the city of this the “pee elevator” I did not even fk with this particular elevator after a while, there was a constant person or persons ruining it, taking the stairs was the norm.

1 Like

This is gonna sound weird and I’m going to make myself a target but I sort of, sometimes, like the smell of piss.

For nostalgic reasons. Like the pedestrian bridge in Panama City that reeked of piss. Or the bus station in Honduras with a sign every ten feet saying “don’t pee here.” Of course everyone peed there.

It takes me back to those places.

Some people remember the fabulous sculpture they saw in the fabulous museum but I remember things like the dead pigeon in the gutter I had to step over to get to said museum.

7 Likes

I found out i set mine to 45ths age 78. It’s hot af here so 78 feels great, no mental retardation from it more than you see here from me already in winter times.
TDS do your thing!

The rest of us after the uncomfortable silence:

You do you, Boo :rofl:

9 Likes

that is mighty ah German of ya lol
Snippet of a Song about appreciating pigeons.

1 Like

Yes. You’re sick.
You need to go to the subways in Boston or just about anywhere in San Francisco.

3 Likes

Seriously don’t mail me piss.

6 Likes

How does one retrieve a package already sent peeority. Seriously though, why flush 2 gal of water just to pee.

4 Likes

UPS is very responsive to requests.

My water was off today. I couldn’t flush even if I wanted to.

1 Like

Bad time to have had Asparagus and Kiwi salad.

3 Likes

Autos suck.
EVs suck more.
This is fun.

1 Like

Nothing sucks like a VAX!

2 Likes

I enjoy Christmas music everywhere all the time during the season.

1 Like

This can’t be true. Christmas music is the worst.

Have you ever seen them try and slip new song into the rotation? They are always bullshit. Just stick to the 15 classics everyone knows.

2 Likes