Unpopular opinion thread

Violence is never the answer. Unless it is.

6 Likes

some people are only alive because itā€™s illegal to kill them. :rofl:.
I do agree that waveforms are more crisp on vinyl, since thereā€™s an actual waveform and not a digitalized step. theyā€™re lossless outta the box. digital is like Android phones, thereā€™s 4000 different kinds of the same basic thing and like 3 are eve worth a damn. Iā€™m not familiar with any cut off on digital and to my little knowledge digital has a broader range of frequencies it can handle. unless youā€™re referring to the waveform going from smooth to steps. just so you know Iā€™m not arguing, itā€™s like arguing over which flavor is our favorite ice cream we are both going to have our own opinions lol.

1 Like

Left and right twix are the same

1 Like

Winner. Voting is now closed.

1 Like

This is most definite :+1:

Unpopular opinions, hmm I got two food related. I love good quality tuna out of a canā€‹:dolphin::wink:

And I absolutely hate peanut butter. The devilā€™s diarrhea :eyes:

4 Likes

I see that, and raise youā€¦

Unpopular opinion thread

Weed/Marijuana/Cannabis is garbage and the devils work.

I eat it everyday and may or may not hate it. I just do it out of habit and because a manā€™s gotta eat.

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s pretty tacky. Purchased valour.

I actually kind of agree with all of this. Not saying I like him or support him, but Iā€™d be lying if I would say I wouldnā€™t have done exactly as he did if given the opportunity at the time or if I was in his shoes. And all these people dogging on him that heā€™s a BS breeder, idk if thatā€™s true or not, but I have heard he runs thru thousands of plants to find elite clones and phenos to breed with. There are a lot of breeders that donā€™t or arenā€™t able to run thru those numbers.

Iā€™m pretty good at these unpopular opinions.

some signs you fake care and donā€™t really do anything :
Support ribbons on your car or ā€œ(insert City here) strongā€ because you had a trajedy nearby, changing your profile picture to Ukraine flag etcā€¦

2 Likes

Ainā€™t nobody giving you a good scrubbing.

7 Likes

Roadside crucifixion was the most effective form of capital punishment and should be brought back

4 Likes

did it really hide your post because of the F word? 18+ community. Thatā€™s very discerning to see. Iā€™m sure this offends somebody but Iā€™m not the bend over and let the weak run the world type of person. but thatā€™s what the world is about anymore.

3 Likes

It hid this post because heā€™s an insufferably boring troll who only ever says the same negative things.

7 Likes

Base 10 is dumb. Letā€™s switch to the dozenal system.

Thereā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for the ā€˜wildly unsubstantiated rumourā€™ threadā€¦LOL

2 Likes

He must be a member of RIUā€¦

1 Like

slander is ok here, aye! at least thatā€™s still allowed.

The glass isnā€™t half full or half empty, itā€™s twice as big as it needs to be :thinking:

I think I replied to the wrong person on the wrong thread lol. I think itā€™s the right forum thoā€¦lol

5 Likes