Unpopular opinion thread

oh well still makes you think even if it’s basically just different ways of skinning a cat lol. (I love cats so just a phrase)

1 Like

You can’t see his entire post history because he’s been permabanned at least 10 or 15 times. It’s not slander. Actually, it’s not libel, because slander is spoken and libel is print… but yeah, he’s still an inveterate troll.

3 Likes

It’s not slander or libel if it’s true.

1 Like

My apologies, I used incorrect wording. so how are these people still here if they were perma-banned?

They sign up with new accounts but can be easily identified by their linguistic style.

2 Likes

@Westcoastcroppers/@peg/@curemasterlocs/@pesticidewarlock/@phking/@asspotium/@halostem, a bunch more that I’m forgetting. The mods ban him, he uses a VPN and makes a new account, so they’ve stopped bothering. Most people don’t listen to him anyway, Mr. Toilet can go flush himself.

And their obsession with boron…

5 Likes

I look at it as room for vodka.

6 Likes

They been quite silent on the subject of boron recently…it’s as though we’ve all figured it out :joy:

3 Likes

Ok, moving on, lol.

6 Likes

The whole world hates a coward…

2 Likes

At the risk of sounding unpopular, I enjoy reading some of his posts.

7 Likes

Yeah, the tone is wankish, but he’s a knowledgeable fucker hah

6 Likes

This is the thread for it. :stuck_out_tongue: As far as being knowledgable, it’s worthless because he can’t stop making sarcastic attacks long enough for anyone to actually absorb any knowledge from him - unless you already know, in which case it also doesn’t help anyone with anything other than feeling superior.

3 Likes

I totally agree. Thank you to the rest of OG for being so cordial and helpful.

This is their best contribution to date IMO

Oh, right.

In that case it’s my opinion that this thread has jumped the shark and that we all have better things to do! :rofl:

4 Likes

Speaking of humidifiers check this out https://youtu.be/T7zJTdzpWs4

2 Likes

The sink is a place to wash dishes, not a place to store them. Stack dishes to the side of the sink if necessary, never in the sink. Soaking is a myth created by mormons and misunderstood by common people.

It took a few years but I’ve convinced my wife of this and our kitchen runs 10x smoother now. Super grinds my gears to be in a kitchen where people straight up use the sink as dirty dish warehouse. Sink should be dead empty and clean 99% of the time.

8 Likes

I second that!!

5 Likes

Vin Diesel is just great value Dwayne Johnson

5 Likes

except in aviation. we still use feet for altitude worldwide.

1 Like

True, but that is just to make IFR separation easier to calculate :wink: Also doesn’t Russia, China and North Korea use meters as do glider pilots or am I mistaken?

1 Like