Edited bud

1 Like

Remember internet cat videos?

:rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Theyā€™re eating them now.

2 Likes

The plant looks at me sideways, it is gone. other plants will fill out their space.
It is gone if that plant needs more than regular cheap topsoil, a few bags of manure, and food scraps.
No more indoor. GONE.
I can get pounds for $500 There are no more $500 rooms left. I want my space back.

2 Likes

shiiiiiit if I stopped growing Iā€™d just be left with a 2000$ a month hash dabbing habit :smiley:

7 Likes

ya, that is no good. that could add up.I am just a cheap ol joint guy.

2 Likes

and the neighbors would all need new televisions :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Tell me if you think Iā€™m wrong:
Itā€™s not popular to critique someoneā€™s clearly non-optimal grow even when they ask; it seems popular to provide just a generic best practice response and even cheer them on.
This goes on in growdiaries looking at the replies of burned/underfed hay looking weed I wouldnā€™t give to a dog.

3 Likes

Haha you must have been reading my mind manā€¦ I was literally about to type why tf do people type generic responses to a grow diary question when there are blatant nutrient and environmental errors clear as day? Personally I have a hard time just pretending itā€™s not there so end up addressing it one way or the other. My biggest pet peeve is when a new grower spends hundreds of dollars, germinates the seed, and then post a seedling saying what do I do next? Usually the answer is read some damn literature

2 Likes

:100: BUT some of us newer growers like me guess what they did?
Goolag.
And we got goolag answers.
And we got ā€œyuckaralis are best fastest sames AND easier to growā€
lost almost 2 years of my life to shit autos
And shitty seedbanks.
And rippff liquid nutes.
Heres some generic pgr words or heres something from spain in a tiny bottleā€¦lol i can keep going on.
Point is i also got shit literature 6+ years ago.
The search results today are even worse today geared towards sellers.

And here i am now public enemy #1 using cheat codes and fancy shit lol but most credit goes to the researchers and legit growers sharing something they back up too with results.
And photoperiods.

Keeep shining mofos

1 Like