Update from SAN @ OG

ja,sounds quite good so far,but it does not realy fit with the Single Convention,we signed. that may can be a problem

7 Likes

The Single Convention repeatedly affirms the importance of medical use of controlled substances. The Preamble (Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs - Wikisource, the free online library) notes that “the medical use of narcotic drugs continues to be indispensable for the relief of pain and suffering and that adequate provision must be made to ensure the availability of narcotic drugs for such purposes”

How that played out in the US is that cops stopped arresting people for weed violations even before the laws took effect, knowing that they weren’t going to be prosecuted anyway. I hope to see the same in Germany.

7 Likes

we read this stuff here too, they try to make common folk get used to the idea.

but none of the doctors we talk to believe in cannabis as a valuable treatment.
they still live in stoneage (“cannabis has no medicinal benefit”) or they say that
she has to try out all the other methods first before it even gets considered as
an alternative.

as far as we have experienced (more than half a dozen docs talked to),
physicians in germany are still not ready to make a start in that direction
yet. at least not before it has been green-lit officially … but as soon as it
gets legalized (= taxed) it’ll be different. will take a little while tho, i guess.

it could happen next year, i think :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Link for Stamets protocol patent
It really is a topic to dive into

Independently of this protocol:

Hericium erinaceus (Lion’s mane) has been proven to create new brain cells, repair and protect the myelin sheath. Just what MS sufferers need.

Psilocybin, which has been shown to create new neural connections, reduce depresion , aniexity…

Niacin protect from further myelin damage and improve the function of nerve cells that had lost myelin
It’s actually something we should all be doing. And we can easily produce the most important ingredients ourselves

10 Likes

have you considered consulting dr. franjo grotenhermen? i don’t know if he’s still around, but this could be a way to get prescription.

A girl I know fought her second cancer with rso.

the doctor was amazed at how quickly the tumour stopped growing and started shrinking. he told her to definitely keep doing what she was doing (taking oil), but he couldn’t prescribe it for her. only when she was dying would she get it. absolutely sick.

Edit: introduction to the second part was missing :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Hello dear OG,

Unfortunately, I’m unlucky with money at the moment. To pay for yourself. Now I would like to try something with your help. In good consultation I want to start an auction (with my own strains, but also original Eskobar, Santero, Mr Nice, Sannies etc). All proceeds go entirely to San and his wife.

This is the first time I’ve done this. Could you help me with this? With your help, I have every confidence in it.

I think: How to organize an auction on Overgrow? - Overgrow.com is a good start?

-SV

10 Likes

I can donate some of my crosses also

5 Likes

Fundraiser for Santero - Overgrow.com

First time, any suggestions would be helpfull.

Hi there,

My plan is to host a auction for @santero and his wife. 100% goes to them.
I want to make RSO for them, since I live in the Netherlands it’s easy for me to find good, narcotic hash. From there I want to make RSO and so on…

Unfortunately, I am not financially strong enough at the moment to pay for this myself. That is why I organize this auction, so that I can still help San’s wife. Plus, you have a chance to get a pack of beautiful genetics :grin:

LOT # Highest Bidder:

1 Moose Haze Regular 15 seeds
2 Moose Haze Regular 15 seeds
3 Chocolate Jamaican Regular 15 seeds
4 Mango Haze x C5BX2 Regular 15 seeds
5 Moose and Lobsta F2 Regular 15 seeds
6 LA NINA Regular 10 seeds
7 Killing Fields F6 Regular 10 seeds
8 Lemon Moose Regular 15 seeds
9 Meridian Haze Regular 10 seeds
10 Shiva x C99 Regular 5 seeds
11. AMG HAZE FEM 5 seeds
12. Golden Tiger REG 10 seeds
13. Valhalla Kush REG 10 seeds

E D I T: 31-10 because the list is becoming longer

More Info
1. Moose and Lobsta x Meridian Haze. The selected ML mother is a pineapple/fruit/skunk hybrid and done within 9.5 weeks. Blissfull, energetic high at start which goes to a relaxing state of mind. Still functional. Crossed with a C5 backcross. Heavy yields, sativa dom. bred by Prisma
2. Moose and Lobsta x Meridian Haze bred by Prisma The selected ML mother is a pineapple/fruit/skunk hybrid and done within 9.5 weeks. Blissfull, energetic high at start which goes to a relaxing state of mind. Still functional. Crossed with a C5 backcross. Heavy yields, sativa dom
3. Double Jamaican x Chocolate Diesel bred by Prisma
4. Mango Haze IBL x Meridian Haze bred by Prisma
5. Moose and Lobsta 2nd generation bred by Prisma
*6. MM Haze x WW bred by Mr Nice - original seeds *
7. The One x Jack herrer F6 by Sannie (original seeds)
8. (SSH '96 x LEMON THAI F1) x Moose and lobsta by Prisma
9. C5 Haze BX2 original pack by Santero. THE C5 backcross, original pack!
*10. Shiva x C99 original freebiee pack by Eskobar. Reminder: 5 pack - original F1 *
11. AMG Haze by Kera seeds original seeds - Amnesia MAC ganja
12. Thai x Malawi bred by ACE SEEDS - original pack
13. (Chem D x NYD/MS Universe) x Killer Grapes (Grape Stomper x Killer queen) Bred by Prisma and Collie Weed
14. (SSH 96’ x Lemon Thai F1) x (Cheese/Diesel x Lemon thai F1) bred by Prisma
15. Bred by @Budderton
20.Cerise Bx1 by Santero, aka Santa Maria from Eskobar. This sweet red berry crossed with the pineapple, fruit, diesel skunk from Moose and Lobsta is a must have for people who dig terps. bred by Prisma
21. Black Lime Reserve x DurghanCitral. Bred by Smokey from another board. Credits goes all to him. Did grew them myself. Got a purple anise (DC dom).
*22. Amnesia C O R E cut, this powerhorse crossed with a stout Chocolate Diesel makes this a perfect train who want a headstash. Smelly plants done in 9/10 weeks bred by Prisma
23. Phenos came out sweet chalky candy / stringent nail salon. Chunky dense buds very photogenic. Didn’t get any purples but the mother had some.
24. Peppercorn, fresh leather basketballs, and lemon cleaner. Also some hints of the stri gent nail salon terps that the dad seemed to bring. Really nice & complex.
25. Purple mother popped from a mix pack of Tropical Sativa by ACE Seeds. She smelled like those flat pink bar erasers from elementary school. The father is the most hearty cannabis plant I’ve encountered, very stout and Stacked with a earthy funked out stemrub. These are gonna be a wild card. 10 plus weekers I’d guess.
26. Bubblegum Runtz bred & selected by @ NugLifeFarms420 and pollinated by @ vahomegrowns male of Bodhi Stock. The mother was potent and smelled like my great grandmothers perfume & the report on the father was floral/Berry. I am hosting a grow on a topic with 15+ folks testing this here on OG.
27.These are my most special offering. The queen of my garden LBCOG is tangerine cream /vicks vapor rub and just exudes terps like you wouldn’t believe. Very potent too but really sleepiness inducing. Same father from Bodhi stock (Blue Dream x Sunshine Daydream)
28. Bred by the Legendary Tony Green. I would hold these closer to the heart if I didn’t have so much of his gear to run. Everything of his I’ve ran has been killer. Even on my first outdoor attempt.

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to highest bidder.
  • You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.
  • When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.
  • :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.
  • Bidding starts at 10 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.
  • Auction will end on November 7, 2022 11:59 PM .
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)
  • :money_with_wings: Paypal (address will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to highest bidders).
15 Likes

I know ppl are growing for their own consumption. RSO process is relatively simple, the biggest problem for most of eu citizens to get large amounts of pure alcohol 97-99% range. 1kg of ~24% Thc weed should give roughly about 1/4 kg when processed.
If anyone with a decent surplus could donate 100g (close to Holland geographically), that would amount to several patients.

5 Likes

Have you ever heard of lions mane mushroom? Get it in tincture form preferably a duel extraction it can regrow neural pathways and if you have access to psilocybin micro dose is amazing medicine if you require white papers st. Jude’s hospital has about 10years worth of research and Paul Stamets says for best results combine the two and if you combine them with the RSO she should see results pretty quick good luck bro best wishes if you need any more info hit me up @santero

12 Likes

Man that lion’s mane is definitely beneficial! I just bought some off a seller on etsy and been taking it lately in the mornings and it’s noticeably effective. Mentally stimulating. Can definitely tell something’s happening.

7 Likes

Reishi, Chaga, shiitake as well as lions are all really beneficial for immune systems. They act to keep everything in balance. I’ve seen some tinctures at local health stores but I know that Paul stamets is an extremely knowledgeable mycologist and has a line for sale.

7 Likes

she is doing the coimbra protocol, which is a method that consists of
taking high vitamin d-dosages, combined with other necessary supplements,
that accompany the protocol. it works quite well considering that she is com-
pletely without pharmaceutical medication. she has not progressed in the way
it way esxpected from doctors. the protocol includes a healing-crisis, she is in
the middle of it. a time where short high cortisone-doses accompany the treat-
ment (only to treat heavy flares, though) … she has been treated this way a few
times, but the leisures get “carved” into the body that way and the nerves can’t
heal, are lost … on top of that she has an allergy against the steroids and suffers
through those treatments either way, hence us trying to evade that method as
much as possible.

medicinal shrooms:
started taking the medicinal shrooms a few months ago - first some completely
different ones, but after some suggestions, a mix of lions mane, reishi and copricus(sic?).
we have not found the right dosages yet, basically just shooting in the dark by following the
regular suggestions so far. we will consider everything on infos about medical shrooms that
you can provide of your own experience and thank all of you for all of your suggestions.

microdosing is also something she started now and we are pretty confident that it will
improve her state in general. we are used to triping on psilos and know the healing power
of a good trip. it does not just rewire the brain, it also clears up emotional blockades and
that could indeed be beneficial for someone suffering from something as “mental” as MS.

wim hof, yes … we know his method and its really great stuff (!!!)
we have been doing pranayama (breath and meditation techniques) since a while, but the cold-
exposure is a bonus with very, very beneficial effects. we don’t use warm water when showering anymore, haha … after a while its even something one looks forward too (i know … it’s weird, lol.)

(btw, systema is also a great way to get in conctact with all your body and mind/soul/body.bride.)

we are reading and trying to suck up as many infos as possible.
please keep reaching out, OGfamily. everything helps us a lot :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Fyi I haven’t found a too much with the lions mane me and my grandma took 6 times recommended dose but she had a major stroke and from recommended dose to 3 times a day I made sure she could handle it and 3 days of that I doubled that so she was taking a double dose 3 times a day it was 2 full bubbles on the dropper 3 times daily and within 10days she went from not being able to speak to being able to say things and she lost all mobility of right side and was able to move some b4 increase very little almost not noticable after increase it was like a new sound everyday it was really cool I hope that’s helpful

9 Likes

Yeah Paul Stamets is the mushroom Guy, he’s the Only man in history give a federal license to cultivate psilocybin mushrooms :slight_smile: he’s the reason st.jude was able to do their study pretty cool he was good friends with Terrance McKenna little brother I think they went to college together something like that anyways cool little back story

6 Likes

And had a lieutenant named after him in star trek to boot

8 Likes

terrence mckenna’s food of the gods is a really amazing book.
we felt like everyone should read it at least once in his life :slight_smile:
https://de1lib.org/book/639764/8046e6

18 Likes

So sorry to read this very unfortunate news @santero. I lost contact with you after opengrow’s lights went out… I’m gonna send you a pm here shortly so we can catch up. Also gonna do my best to help out in anyway possible.

Wishing you all the best my brother,

• Joe
13 Likes

Hey Bro, do you have another link?

Does not work.

Best wishes

Bud

3 Likes

Try this for wide spectrum cannabinoids, regardless of strain:

Long story short:

I decarb two batches of dried bud, crumbled with my fingers (sous vide, put a lid on the cooking pot containing the bud) at 212 F / 100 C for 1 hr 11 mins, then take out the half of the batch and let the rest decarb until 2 hr 22 mins, then eat 1/3 rd of a teaspoon of each batch before breakfast.

This way you have a more even ratio of THCa, THC and CBN (along with CBD and all the others) for your body to work with.

Diversity is key, don’t stare yourselves blind on THC and CBD, there’s over a hundred cannabinoids discovered so far, and there may be much more we have yet to discover.

ALL of them are important.

Should bring your wife at least some relief.
And most important of all, fear nothing.
Fear kills, love heals, jokes help!

We are eternal beings temporarily experiencing being human, death is just a birth into another frequency of existence. The more you tune into that frequency while still alive, the more it rejuvinates and heals.

Reprogramming all your thinking patterns is also vital.
Negative thoughts attract more negative thoughts, which manifest as sickness.
Positive thoughts attract more positive thoughts, which manifest as wellbeing.
Really gotta be vigilant and aware of every negative thought that passes by and create a positive thought instead. Keep this up long enough and miracles happen.

Gratitude is extremely powerful as well.

7 Likes