Update from SAN @ OG

Yeah Paul Stamets is the mushroom Guy, he’s the Only man in history give a federal license to cultivate psilocybin mushrooms :slight_smile: he’s the reason st.jude was able to do their study pretty cool he was good friends with Terrance McKenna little brother I think they went to college together something like that anyways cool little back story

6 Likes

And had a lieutenant named after him in star trek to boot

8 Likes

terrence mckenna’s food of the gods is a really amazing book.
we felt like everyone should read it at least once in his life :slight_smile:
https://de1lib.org/book/639764/8046e6

18 Likes

So sorry to read this very unfortunate news @santero. I lost contact with you after opengrow’s lights went out… I’m gonna send you a pm here shortly so we can catch up. Also gonna do my best to help out in anyway possible.

Wishing you all the best my brother,

• Joe
13 Likes

Hey Bro, do you have another link?

Does not work.

Best wishes

Bud

3 Likes

Try this for wide spectrum cannabinoids, regardless of strain:

Long story short:

I decarb two batches of dried bud, crumbled with my fingers (sous vide, put a lid on the cooking pot containing the bud) at 212 F / 100 C for 1 hr 11 mins, then take out the half of the batch and let the rest decarb until 2 hr 22 mins, then eat 1/3 rd of a teaspoon of each batch before breakfast.

This way you have a more even ratio of THCa, THC and CBN (along with CBD and all the others) for your body to work with.

Diversity is key, don’t stare yourselves blind on THC and CBD, there’s over a hundred cannabinoids discovered so far, and there may be much more we have yet to discover.

ALL of them are important.

Should bring your wife at least some relief.
And most important of all, fear nothing.
Fear kills, love heals, jokes help!

We are eternal beings temporarily experiencing being human, death is just a birth into another frequency of existence. The more you tune into that frequency while still alive, the more it rejuvinates and heals.

Reprogramming all your thinking patterns is also vital.
Negative thoughts attract more negative thoughts, which manifest as sickness.
Positive thoughts attract more positive thoughts, which manifest as wellbeing.
Really gotta be vigilant and aware of every negative thought that passes by and create a positive thought instead. Keep this up long enough and miracles happen.

Gratitude is extremely powerful as well.

7 Likes

owww, i am sorry!! it worked just a few days ago … try this one, bro:
http://herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food%20of%20the%20Goods.pdf :wink:

@Rogue
that’s all so true !
we do see things almost exactly the same, brother.
thank you for your suggestions ! :pray:

thanks to ALL OF YOU for thinking of us and helping out so much !!
we are so proud ot be a part of this place :slight_smile:

24 Likes

The helping is a joy in and of itself!

I speak for many people when I say that I wish you and the wife all the best, and remember miracles are possible, just look at the stars at night, or photo’s of the stars.

We, as humans, are miracles on legs if you ask me.
What is left, is to act like it. :smile:

8 Likes

Yes condolences on you and your fam, my mother has a similar disease. I wish she was open to trying cannabis, I’m sure it would help some but she will never. Hoping the best, and I messaged who I think is you on another forum with my best regards. Keep your head up, there seems to be a lot of support on this site that I hope helps.

6 Likes

Hooray for cheetos!!!

For anyone that is looking to grab some of Santero’s gear, you can find it over at seedheaven or great lakes genetics. This is yet another way we can help support San and get his wife back to health ASAP. :+1:

-Joe

31 Likes

Dont worry, I guess soon with all the cannabis activism people will be opening their minds more, as it will flood the market, in Spain its illegal, meanwhile they sell cbd oil at the pharmacy, so you know. Idk if it will be 4 years or 10, but I know soon it will be more normal than now!

@santero I hope everything is okay brother!!

14 Likes

Been thinking of you homie. Hope things are good!!

10 Likes

Hay @santero hope all is well

What can you tell me about this wonderful combo

Paps

24 Likes

the amnesia haze is the clone that was shared over by esko to me a few years back
and the father is a c5bx made by hupla (repro’d by coxnox and then hit to the amnees
by yours truly). i’ve not grown any of them and i saw no one else running them yet :wink:
this line will never be sold, but i have given this to a few special people to grow and enjoy.

31 Likes

And the C5BX was c5 x (c5 x jack herer) right?

6 Likes

c5 x jack herer = emperor haze = c5bx :wink:
jack herer was made with the c5 as a mom.

__

c5 x (c5 x jack herer) = meridian haze = c5 bx2

… and a bx3 is in the make :wink:

28 Likes

Thanks for the info. It is probably already out there but is it known what the father side of jack herrer is?

4 Likes

Just read through this and I’m so sorry to hear this brother. You’ve been very generous to me over the years and have always ALWAYS been there when needed. If there is ANYTHING I can do to help do not hesitate to ask. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife now and always

17 Likes

WoW !!
This!!! This is an inspiring cross !! :heart_eyes:
Good job San !! (Even if I arrive a little late ^^)

2 Likes

San out of 3 seeds I popped all males unfortunately so I’ll run them again next run
I definitely can’t wait to see some ladies from these

21 Likes