Update from SAN @ OG

I seee so much :fire: in that package

9 Likes

Finally the last killer cookie’s showed sex
And it’s a girl woot woot
But sadly there’s no room in the flowering area till next time. So now she sits with the moms

7 Likes

God bless you San And your family Thanks for leading me back here I can’t message you in private yet I got it here
 I don’t know if you can message me or not I gotta get the level 1 
lol

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @sd9007

Start liking everything you see and tag people in your post will help to get to level 1

Also read through the articles the more you go through the quicker your get to level 1

Paps

4 Likes

Thank you Papalag!

Yes I wanna look around and read Everything I think there is a Post An original members here I gotta get you It was a pleasure meeting you I’m trying to get a hold of San
 So thank you I hope to chat with you I bookmark So thank you I hope to chat with you I bookmarked this page :grinning:

5 Likes

my apologies for not following up on this here, but we have been busy :slight_smile:

there has not been much development, but we are learning to cope much
better with her issues, the longer we live with them. the shaking of her hands
has relaxed a bit (left side is stronger shaking still), but from time to time she
gets a flare-up and her legs give kind of “up” 
 those days she has to spend
sitting or lying.

we noticed that most of the time it comes from stress that she has emotionally.
(f.e. her mother makes her go ballistic and then a few days later she stumbles a
bit more than before, this stays for a week or two and then gets back to “normal”.)

MS definetly is a “mood”-illness 
 the worse she feels emotionally, the more it
triggers her issues :frowning: this can become a downward spiral, but i hope i’m not
doing too bad of a job to keep her happy and laughing.

we got a new cat, which raised our spirits a lot 
 she is so ĂŒber-cute, haha.
meet “pinky”, she creates happy-feelings for my wife since a few months :slight_smile:

49 Likes

Hi San, these are the moments where we see who love us and worries about.
Your wife know that, and sure she feels your love and support.
With respect to her mother, perhaps you have to intercede, take her apart and talk clearly. Perhaps a “We love you and need you, but your discussions doesn’t help her, if you continue this way we will have to limit your visits”
 to make her conscient that those behaviors are not helping.

My couple had to do that with my mother. Was visiting her and having two days stressed and with bad humour due to his discussions. So my couple asked me for permission to talk with her, step forward and talked in private other day, “Or this changes, or I will not let him come to visit”. Since that, the discussions are a little less.

But well, take care of her, patience, patience, love, and much, much humour and laughts.

12 Likes

hey, you decide the update timings of this thread :smiley:

A cat is a good idea, specially if mood is in the game. You can play with it, it goes in the bed with you. And indeed she’s cute!

Have no doubt you’re good at making your mate happier. All the best!

8 Likes

Wish you both the best :heart: if there’s anything i can do ask me brother​:smirk:

9 Likes

:pray: prayers and blessings your way brother :pray:

9 Likes

Pinky is very cute!!

7 Likes

eating sprouts tastes nice and is healthy 
 so:

she ate some “snow thrower” again this morning.
tomorrow “sanfune”, day later “dead whabbits” ect. :grin:

it has been going on like this for a while now, haha.

31 Likes

My wife loves fenugreek, radish, red wheat clover, mung bean, and like 6-7 other names I’m forgetting right now. BUT cannabis, that is new for me!! Wishing her and you the best possible wishes!!

6 Likes

I like eating sprouts too. Lentils are excellent. Said to be good for health, for us and the plants. Does she recognize different tastes depending on the strain? :laughing:

Brought a lot of hemp seeds lately for that (and SST). They were so dull looking
 No one here would even think sowing them, let even show them. 2-5 % germ rates. I’m supposed to get new ones, and will join your mate’s club :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey @santero . I have only now found this thread. I am very sad to hear about your wifes MS diagnosis. My nephews wife also has MS so I understand what you are facing. I would like to help if I can. I think I only have 2 things that may help. I have a few “THC Victory” seeds( feminized) from Dutch Passion. They are anti-inflammatory and might help. Also I have a few “Road Runner” seeds( feminized) from white widow rocks seedbank. They can finish in 35 days. They are photoperiod plants and can be revegitated. I use them to fill in amongst my longer plants so that I never run out completely. Anyway, if you would like to have them send me a DM. May the Buddha bless you. :relieved:

14 Likes

Hi San
Froot Loops

At 25 days
Topped only once

29 Likes

Damn @Papalag , Follow your nose!!! Let’s go!! Fruit loops
 yummy :yum:

5 Likes

a little update about my wife :slight_smile:

a friend in canada woodhorse makes tictures and extracts
and send us some medicine for her. she is taking a dropper
every day now and fares really well with it.

it’s CBD’s in MCT oil, so far so good :slight_smile:

__

we still need a reliable RSO source (preferrably in germany !!)
if anyone could help us find someone that makes THC tinctures
and extracts = that would be really cool :slight_smile:

31 Likes

best Wishes to your wife & you
hope,you find what you®re lookin for

7 Likes

Good to hear that you have found something that helps. I will definitely put out feelers!!!

sending best wishs and wellbeings to you and your family!

5 Likes