Update from SAN @ OG

This is a bit on the heartbreaking side, but look all standing up, hopefully, you will get the help you need. I am amazed at how many from the other OG are here! Sad news, but nice to see all you lovely people over here,.

9 Likes

Yep and that is really what is needed, she does not have time for a grow.

5 Likes

Man I wish you and yours wellā€¦ my prayers are with youā€¦ I donā€™t know much about msā€¦ but I do know alot about loveā€¦ and lossā€¦ and I just want you to know on my endā€¦ we are praying for you and your family. I hope you find the answers you seek

3 Likes

I also have very good beanz of CBD crosses made with a strain called Valentine if you need those. I do realize that you are looking for RSO and grown flower but I can only offer what I have. I will look into making RSO oil also. Where should I start?

9 Likes

@Gardenartus should be able to point you in the right direction in making it .

5 Likes

Ricky Simpson has videos on YouTube making it, is really not that hard to make.

3 Likes

Think my main problem is finding a good solvent.

3 Likes

Where are you at? In the states, I buy extractohol in 5-gallon containers. Extractohol

4 Likes

That would help get her started for sure.

2 Likes

living in Spain

4 Likes

Some people here like to make licours at home and they buy their alcohol in the Pharmacy.

Not the denatured one used as rubbing alcohol, tell them you need food grade and if they donā€™t have it in stock they should be able to get it from their supplier.

3 Likes

I only know that the stuff makes great brownies !

3 Likes

I had put this up here under Does Anyone have an actual RSO recipe, PSSST< just to let you know the ā€œpurestā€ do not use the term RSO, Full spectrum is the term, I just use the term cannabis oil. #1 Rick Simpson really does not care for people calling it by his name #2 and probably actually number one for the ā€œpurestā€ RSO is known as made with Naptha, and we use ONLY Food Grade solvents. I guess you could call me a purest, but I am not a prick about it lol.

Also isolates and distillates create a bell shape, and they do not fit into our receptors as having all cannabinoids and not isolates. Folks have issues when they use these type products, they do not get benefit, simply because they are not getting medicine delivered to their receptors. Why so many have issues with that garbage in Truck stops, some have not one bit of CBD in it, others are made with isolates. Do not buy that garbage, look for full spectrum type products.

This is just a quick write up I did the other day.
Take your trim and small bud put it in glass jars, take the glass jars, large hole type strainer, colander will work as well, do finer filtering later. At least 190 Proof alcohol, some use 99% ISO but I do not, cheaper to use though. Put it in the freezer for 24 hours or more.

Pour the alcohol over the bud in the jar, until completely covered, shake for 3 minutes, have your colander set up so you can strain in it, right in the freezer, then repeat. This will keep the green out.

Then filter it through a finer filter, 75 micron or lower. Take the filtered liquid, and freeze it for 72 hours. This you want to drain off as fast as you can, leaving lipids and waxes behind. I will not dump it all, leave a bit of alcohol, and dump it, because it has lipid and waxes, you can alternately refreeze that and drain once again, to get the remaining lipids and waxes out.

Filter one more time if you have a 25 micron screen works best. Then purge off the alcohol. Do not purge it all off, let it be a bit liquidy, then that last you can finish off in the oven at 220, or a magnetic hot plate with stirrer. When the smaller bubbles have dissipated, you have decarbed oil. :slight_smile: To test to make sure no alcohol, which I donā€™t worry about quite so much since I use grain and it actually dissolves better in medibles if a bit of alcohol left. Simply have a small amount on a dab tool or something that is fire proof, light it, if sparks, alcohol left and needs more time to purge off.

While warm suck it up into syringes. If you donā€™t have syringes, put it in a jar with lid, then scoop out what you need.

20 Likes

Can you make it with seeded bud and get similar results?

4 Likes

Yes you can!

4 Likes

yes, that would be really, really great ā€¦
making and sharing seeds is MOST important for me !!

14 Likes

I canā€™t guarantee viability of the seeds after the soaking in alcohol, but as for the cannabis oil itself the seeds have no negative impact!

4 Likes

I know blasting seeded weed with butane the seeds still sprout as Iā€™ve tested this in the past!

5 Likes

Never tried, but it might just sterilize them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

best way would be to just de-seed the buds and use the rest ā€¦
but that is very little flower compared to a seedless run :frowning:
it makes a huge difference.

13 Likes