Used Equipment for sale or trade

I’m one of those OCD folk who does extensive research before any large or important purchase, lol.

Just figure I’d drop my two cents on ya.
Save ya the hassle.
:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks very much @FieldEffect ! Arrived promptly and in perfect shape, much appreciated! And thank you for the thoughtful seed addition. :green_heart::seedling::green_heart:

4 Likes

I’ve upgraded my light so have this 200w UFO led going spare. Used for approx 3 months of 12/12. Too big to post really so looking for f2f in se Qld. I’m up and down between Caboolture to gold coast most weeks so poss could deliver. I paid $300 but looks cheaper on that link, looking for $150 to help someone get started. Has Aussie plug.

Also I bought this 6" fan and carbon filter then realised it was a bit bigger than I needed so I bought the 4" version instead. The fan has a speed controller and Aussie plug. I missed the eBay return cutoff. Unused, looking for $100

1 Like

I’m in a financial bind so I’m retiring 1 of my tents. Used this for part of 1 grow I just pulled the plug on – the light is 2 months old. DM me your best offer. I’m in the US.

3 Likes

Bump and some

2 Likes

Funny story. AC sent me a new light of the same one I already bought recently myself, for my promotional work on another site. Instead of selling the old light, I decided it would be cool if I sold this new in box light with excellent coverage and PPFD for a 4x2 tent. I’m willing to let it go for below retail. And if you want, I could open the box to test that it works ok, but I won’t unless requested. If I do, I could include a bunch of seeds hidden inside though. Make me an offer. This is a brand new $250 light on their site, but could be yours for less than that! Shipped to US only.

14 Likes

Hey OG family I need the OG to work its magic, I have a 5x5 grow tent that is on its last legs. I need another but funds are tight. Can’t run out and drop 500/600 on a new one. Is there anyone that has one they dont need they would want to get rid of? If so what would you want for it. If I have to spend anything I would like to spend it with one of you all first.

1 Like

Here ya go, $200 for a brand new ac infinity one.

AC Infinity CLOUDLAB 866 Advance Grow Tent, 60”x60”x80” Thickest 1 in. Poles, Highest Density 2000D Diamond Mylar Canvas, 5x5 for Hydroponics Indoor Growing https://a.co/d/eHw2Hv5

10 Likes

Thats a great price, I wish I had room for it!!

1 Like

Hello OG!!
I have a brand new in the box grow light with bulb and built-in ballast. I do not have any plans to use it so I am looking to sell it or trade it for SEEDS, POLLEN or SNIPS.

**Shoot me a PM

Details:
Uno Horticulture Lighting Greenpower Lumanaires CMH 315
120/240v multi-voltage, ultra high frequency built-in ballast
Comes with Light housing with ballast, power cord, hangers and GreenPower Lumanaires 315W/930, 3K bulb, CDMT315W

I will take $125 +$25 shipping in the USA – Cashapp or TRADE
In trade I would want a bit more for it, more like $175 in value.

In regards to trading seeds or clones, some of the strains that I am looking for are (but not limited to):
• CSI – Good ol days, 54 Purple Kush, GDP S1, Strawberry Cough S1, Purple Urkle #103 x Purple Urkle S1, Swamp Girl 2.0, Purple Indica S1, California Orange S1, GSC S1, Old Family Purple, T-1000 S1, Air Force One, Uzbekistani IBL, 79’ Xmas Bud IBL, Purple Urkle x T-1000
• Jordan of the Island – The Purp, God Bud, Black Cali Grapes,

• Pure Michigan, Purple Urkle, Grape Ape, Blue Magoo, Pinewarp, Pre 98 Bubb, Khalifa Kush, Romulan, Chocolope, Strawberry Cough (kushman), Sin Mints, Willie Nelson, Blue Dream (santa cruz), Flo (DJ), Kandyland (DJ), Panama (ACE seeds), Erdpurt (ACE Seeds), Apricot O (Anesia seeds), Dankberry (Anesia Seeds), Dr. Grinspoon, Biscotti Mints (Barneys), Kush Mints (Barneys), Original Sour Diesel (Cali Connection), Fruit Tree (cali connection), Purple Haze, Sugar Black Rose Early (Delicious seeds), Cali Bay Dream, Jealousy, Super Pineapple Haze (garden of green), Supafreak (HSC), Blueberry muffin (HSC), Jelly Donuts (HSC), Mountaintop Mint (HSC) , Bubba Kush 2.0, Hellfire OG, Black Orchid, Pink Rosay , CBD Medihaze (CBD Crew), Rare Darkness by Rare Darkness, Pine Kush, Big Bud (salmon creek), older white widow, Orange Bud, Florida Krippy,

2 Likes

I bought this around 8 years ago and used it for maybe a year before I shut down for a long hiatus. I’ve been holding on to it in case I met a new grower in need, but it’s just collecting dust now and most people use LEDs. I’d rather see someone put it to good use than just sit until it’s entirely obsolete.

600w switchable/dimmable digital

What you see is what you get. Ballast only!

If you’re not familiar, Quantum is a Lumatek brand. These are great ballasts!!!

I think $40 is a very fair price. Buyer covers shipping. Cashapp. 48 states only please!

4 Likes

DulyTek DM800 for sale

I got a dabpress in 2021 and this DulyTek has been sitting since then unused. Works fine. I replaced the factory bolts on the handle when the originals got too bent to use. It’s set to 195 F now as that’s what I was using. Unless you need major production this press will be all you need.
The unit itself weighs 10 lbs, might be an 11-12lb package. I’m looking for $70 plus shipping for it. I have access to ups or usps. Cashapp or Venmo or paypal. US only.

6 Likes

I might inquire unless it’s gone by then. Just need to have the wife take a look too when she gets home. Very cool, thank you for offering it up to us.

2 Likes

ya… i need a press… and i have a bit too much stuff. i should put some things up for sale

1 Like