Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

Hell yeah thanks a lot bro for remembering me! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::call_me_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

You 🫵 are a good guy! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

thanks for always making the effort…truly can’t thank you enouh,this will be my project tent once it does arrive. hows the weather up that way…still blazing like the sun’s surface here…

5 Likes

Oh ya, bout 105-110 daily :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::hot_face::hot_face:

11 Likes

same here…getting shitty in the garage, by finally leveled it out dropped 20 degrees in the garage…getting better, still need to drop another 20 degrees outta there, and i may have a decnt place
fall run will be nice…wont have to deal with the high heat …

5 Likes

Ty for the chance @AzSeaindooin420

6 Likes

Chance? It’s not a number generator wiki, it’s a direct sign up for a pack of pollen, u put ur name ur getting one, ur name appears on more than one of my 3 lists it gets removed completely from all of em

11 Likes

Got to say, this is really cool @AzSeaindooin420 :v:

12 Likes

Thanks double d! Guess I just learned from the best, u sir are an inspiration for all u do!

15 Likes

ezgif.com-resize

17 Likes

Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 this is an awesome project!

5 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Thank you for this. You have done an outstanding job

5 Likes

Awesome job @AzSeaindooin420! Can’t wait to see the Chocolate Diesel hybrids start rolling out :grin::fire::raised_hands:

7 Likes

Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 for the opportunity and time put into this!

I’ve got a couple options in the tent ready to get pollenated for some fun crosses.
Hope you are having a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this @AzSeaindooin420. I’ll use it to dust a BOO, I love oranges and chocolate :yum:

8 Likes

9 last packs, who’s gonna get em :eyes:

20 Likes

You’re the man, man! Thanks for working so hard getting it out to everyone :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

I will be getting some ladies ready @AzSeaindooin420 and can’t wait to see the offspring :smiley:
Thanks for sharing the genetics!

4 Likes

Stoked!
Thank you for doing this

4 Likes

Wow! Way to carry on the work! Great stuff!

5 Likes

Hey buddy thanks for doing this run and for the pollen, i signed up on the second wiki you posted.

Ive tried to find info on the chocolate diesel but not much came up. Have you ever smoked the CD before, if so how did you like it? Any notes of diesel or more chocolate notes?

Ive got A couple good sour Diesel renditions so maybe an outcross would be nice. I also have a sour bubble from seed that could use some of that jizz. Havent smoked the sour bubble yet but if shes coffeeish mochaey at all could be a nice mix.

7 Likes