Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

Gonna change mine now too. Courtesy of @Heliosphear

8 Likes

Who the fuck just said that :interrobang::interrobang::interrobang:

Ohhh. It was you @Kasper0909 :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Haha I have a bunch to cycle through.

4 Likes

7 years of OVERGROW. Gotta rock OG colors for a while.

16 Likes

43 Likes

Please don’t send Addy’s till I message ya for em guys

23 Likes

that right there is FIRE 100%…i am in love with the design. mad props to the creator…this one is a keeper…i hope i win one of these…

4 Likes

So I did a thing today. A thing I may regret but will do anyway.
Behold the beginning!

She looks lonely. I REALLY hope its a fem.

I should probably tag @Guitarzan since Im going to be making a cross with one of his crosses. In case you wanted to follow along.

28 Likes

Also been quitely watching this unfold, but i don’t log in so much and missed the excitment… I’d like in on some of that pollen as well and/or seeds when ur done lol…

2 Likes

Well seeds are gonna have sign ups through the co op but I’ll likely be doing one last wave of pollen as I gotta chop the males soon since flower season is starting for my outdoor stuff. When I make the last wiki I’ll be sure to throw ur name down for the pollen

16 Likes

Looking real sharp around here, nice work bro! I could certainly find a use for some Choc Diesel pollens this year as well! I’ll keep my eyes out for another wiki, if you do one.

4 Likes

Well for the weekly update

Plants got some defoliations this week and opened up real nice, figured it would let pollen flow better to the buds

Males have been getting “the business” with lots of abuse and are slowing their pollen dropping drastically, since outdoor flower season is right at our doorstep the males will likely be getting knocked down this week as to not seed out my outdoor garden. Have an abc and faygo cola in full blown flower so hopefully I don’t contaminate em for seed production

Ladies have seed pods all over the place, camera sux but there’s a couple pics

Squeezing a top and smelling it’s just straight deep chocolate,really nice on the nose :slight_smile:

All the tops that wanted to stretch towards the lights I bent their asses over with a pinch but not broken stem, all of em responded really well to it

Timer is now set to 7:24am-7:36pm

58 Likes

Now is it the camera…or the person operating it? :crazy_face:
Seriously though, it looks great bro. You’re really doing something awsome here. :smiley:
Yeah, its probably best to not carry pollen around to the others about to bloom. But, I guess worse could happen.
Question for ya(or anyone else):
100% of a plant that’s been treated with silver thiosulfate is unusable in any way, shape, or form…correct?

10 Likes

Yes. No consumption of any crop residue whatsoever.

5 Likes

That’s what I thought. I’m definitely not trying to use toxic plant matter to make any extracts or anything. It’s all garbage, like I thought.
Awsome. That means that i can take it down, overdry, and get right to shucking them seeds, lol. I was actually thinking about chopping and doing a dunk and swirl in a bucket of water before hanging, in an attempt to kill any remaining pollen.

8 Likes

Last pollen sign up, males are getting chopped

1. @catapult
  2. @Trickster
  3. @Whatnow
  4. @OhNo555
  5. @HollySun91
  6. @SEMOActivist :us:
  7. @illicitmango :us:
  8. @patsnumone
  9. @Hemlock :us:
  10. @InTheWoods :us:
  11. @Sincitytoker
  12. @Thats_bank
  13. @Tripl3fastaction :us:
  14. @LzBoy :canada:
  15. @yardgrazer
  16. @HorseBadorites :us:
  17. @middleman
  18. @cannaloop :canada:
  19. @Ottafish
  20. @Zanzibar :us:
  21. @Herbie :us:
  22. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  23. @potpotpot :us:
  24. @movement13
  25. @BudWhisperer :us:

DO NOT ADD MORE NUMBERS! this is the last of the available packs

I’ll be starting to collect Addy’s tomorrow

That makes a total of 75 packs of pollen getting into the community hands, looking forward to the crosses that follow
If u already signed up on either of the first two lists then DO NOT SIGN UP AGAIN. U will not receive two packs and I will remove you from the list completely and give the spot away to the next

59 Likes

Hell Yeah, I have some Spirit Train F3s in flower.

20 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: lets hear it for the boys

8 Likes

Collecting addy’s from the last list, too? The pollen flying around this place is fantastic, btw. Lovin’ it.

8 Likes

Yes, I’ll be trying to get all 75 in the mail Monday, gonna be a long day of handling logistics tomorrow getting everyone enveloped up

20 Likes