Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

Why not do both.

6 Likes

Pollen arrived here safely today! Thanks again brother @AzSeaindooin420

I’ll be impregnating a few cuts with this magic dust, I have Tahoe OG, Legend OG, and a few others that I’m working on starting very shortly, both a pack of seeds and another clone only or two I’ll be working with besides the OG kushes.

:pray::seedling::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

And we have touchdown. Thank you very much! Now to figure out what likely flower is soonest at hand. :wink:

6 Likes

I will if the pollen makes it to me through the St Louis Mail center. Notorious Thieves,

8 Likes

Got that yellow goodness today. Thank you again @AzSeaindooin420 for the pollen and be well friend.

6 Likes

I prob should mention since i didn’t label any of the mailers, y’all should expect a small envelope with a blue sheet of paper inside with a red smiley face baggie folded inside.

I like to throw different colors papers for each wave of giveaways for an idea of when it was sent in case things show up waaaaay delayed

26 Likes

Good to know lol :slight_smile:
Have a beautiful day @AzSeaindooin420 and thank you again

6 Likes

Received my package thank you

17 Likes

My mail on Monday should be alot more exciting now! Thanks :+1: @AzSeaindooin420

10 Likes

Received, and thanks.

Double Desiel is throwing pistils,so right on time!

28 Likes

Landed thank you very much

18 Likes

Pollen arrived here in UK today!!
Thank you!
It’ll be hitting a Purple Diesel Daze tonight at lights on, which is at 3 weeks flower. Perfect timing!

:v:

18 Likes

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 for getting this to me and adding me to that list of yours, what a true OG always looking :eyes: out for all at a GR8 time to sprinkle some of that magic dust on those grows for some Delicious :drooling_face: crosses! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

20 Likes

Received pollen, thanks!!!

9 Likes

Damn only a week to get across the pond? Very cool

15 Likes

Yeh that was pretty quick,
I’ve just had some seeds that I sent to the US, took nearly 6 weeks to get there!

:v:

10 Likes

All signed up y’all!! Thank you @buckaroobonsai and @AzSeaindooin420! Really excited for this one!!

12 Likes

Thank you @AzSeaindooin420! :grinning::fire::raised_hands:

9 Likes

Incredible job, @AzSeaindooin420 !!

9 Likes

Doing the good deeds!! Love it.

10 Likes