Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

Thanks for dedicating your time to this. I hope we see more Useful preservations going forward. I never got to grow any of his gear, but saw many grows from other people and his gear has a very good reputation. May he rest in piece and may we keep his work litetally alive through fresh seeds

11 Likes

I’m in !! We like anything chocolate in this household :crazy_face: best of luck here and will be following along :grinning:

7 Likes

Happy growing and good luck bro!! You’re gonna do a killer job

7 Likes

I’ll be watching this!!! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’ll be lurking around like a stalking butler :slight_smile: chocolate diesel sounds tasty

9 Likes

I’ll be watching from the side lines, sounds like an awesome run. Good luck @AzSeaindooin420 !

5 Likes

DIBS! Am I too early?

10 Likes

@lovedaautos , have you ever worked with any landrace ruder? And if so which which ones? Did the come from RSC? If not who? I need to make some autos for a couple extra harvest each year and I’m thinking of using RSC Siberian but idk yet lol thanks

3 Likes

Sounds like a nice one, best of luck on the run @AzSeaindooin420. Looking forward to the watching the Chocolate Diesel jungle. Also props @buckaroobonsai for another donation. You both are always doing great stuff for the community here.

19 Likes

Way to go @AzSeaindooin420 , I’m sure you’re gonna make this grow epic, all the best brother​:+1::green_heart:

5 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Following this beautiful work!

5 Likes

Thanks for your time and effort you are going to put into this preservation @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai for making it possible.

17 Likes

Off to the races with 4 up and at it! Germination wasn’t where we would have wanted it but @buckaroobonsai came swinging back in to save the day as a rockstar and we’re gonna get another wave of seeds started to add to the run

Thanks for stopping by, cheers yall

50 Likes

Sweet :raised_hands:

I like your pots too. I was just about to order something similar.
Do yours hold water in fairly well ? The last fabric pots I used would leak a bit. I had to place a garbage bag underneath them all.

And as always, you are awesome @buckaroobonsai :metal:
Thank you so much :green_heart:

4 Likes

Ya they do decent, always some run off but I’ve been building my own soil and using coco instead of peat and it soaks up much better

I got mine off gardzenonline.com in the grow bag section the background pic is actually my tomato garden I sent them pics of last year

8 Likes

Subbed and buckeld up for this exciting run brother. Off to a great start!
Wishing you the best. :blush::herb:

7 Likes

Well less than a week later and the babies are starting to get some true leaves coming in and got more seeds in solos about 3 days in on germination so hopefully they say hello in the next couple

50 Likes

What an art, I hope that some time soon I will have the know how and ability to produce seeds! :clap: :+1: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

That @buckaroobonsai is alright in my book.
Your efforts are appreciated as well @AzSeaindooin420
Thank you to both of you for making this happen for all of us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

You’re not so bad yourself buddy :wink:

8 Likes