Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

Thanks @buckaroobonsai and @AzSeaindooin420! It’s gonna be fun to watch. I’ll be starting the seeds I have of the CD real soon so we’ll have back up, too! Best vibes sent! peace :man_farmer: :v:

13 Likes

Nice, there’s some real loud pheno’s to be found in this line!

13 Likes

Very cool, may come in handy if I end up with a stud stable, can pollenate the hell out of urs! Haha either way this shit is happening!

12 Likes

They grow up so fast :cry:

9 Likes

That would be something ,the only ones I had were fems only.

Glad I saved some pollen to touch about.

Moving forward though , everything will have to be saved.

Enjoy and good luck.

6 Likes

How bout an update?
things are moving right along! Got one that’s being a fighter wanting to live
They got a good watering today and will be making them a tea sometime this week when I can get some more needed ingredients

55 Likes

Looking great over there buddy! How long are you going to veg for before the flip? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Not really going off time, but rather size. I’ve been known to get 4ft plants in two months so that’s kinda where I’m aiming :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Come on little guy! You can do it!

7 Likes

Well let’s do an update

Things are doing good! Haven’t fed em yet so they just running from what’s available still in my soil, the fighter pulled through and doing its thing too

61 Likes

Damn those grew fast :laughing:
Are they really only a few weeks old ?!

They look awesome brother :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’m super pumped for Chocolate Diesel!! Thank you @AzSeaindooin420

13 Likes

The 4 bigger ones ya, the two smaller ones plus the fighter are about 2 weeks

They say ur soil gets better the more u use it and been running this soil for years pretty aggressively that it hardly sits not in use, safe to say it’s pretty charged haha

7 Likes

That’s is awesome.
I just started reusing mine. I hope it brings me the same results as you :pray:

5 Likes

Did some up potting yesterday, they are now in their final 10 gallon except the fighter, gonna give that one another week or two

47 Likes

Those are going to be monsters!! Can’t wait to see them grow.

7 Likes

no kidding, those plants are chunky!

8 Likes

Think I identified our first male

Pretty sure this is a female

That puts us at 1 and 1 and for sure gonna have seeds by the end of this

They say f3 is where u see the genetic diversity and that ain’t no lie! One of em is def very squatty and indica leaning with fat leaves much different than the others, seeing variations in leaf fingers thickness and how many , some are bushing out some are staying along the stem. Very cool to see the differences. My fav is def that fat indica in the bottom right corner, hope she’s a lady

56 Likes

Man those girls are nice and bushy !
I can’t wait to see what they do once they get that flower stretch :raised_hands:
I think their gonna produce a ton for you :metal:

6 Likes

I like the chaos of this lighting plan, as someone who uses one light per tent my brain would explode thinking about it

11 Likes