Using likes to reward quality posts šŸ˜

Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 21 minutes before trying again.

Will switch to emoticons nowā€¦ For 21 minutesā€¦ HEHE!

2 Likes

A mad man indeed! - :slight_smile: -

3 Likes

I got my likes back nowā€¦ HAHAHAHA

2 Likes

And for how long , my Mad Man?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s some certainty in your statement to which i cannot replyā€¦ HAHAHAHAAH

2 Likes

Reminds me of a joke.

When someone in the band asks me how fast, and I donā€™t want to answer straightā€¦

Half Fast. Say that three times fast if you donā€™t get it the first time.

No hurt intended brother.

3 Likes

This reminds me of a Bob Dylan song, i dunno whyā€¦ HAHAHAHA

But i didnā€™t get itā€¦ DUH!

3 Likes

i have been too liberal with my likes again ā€¦ this time i have to wait 10 hours!!! iā€™ve always ran out with under 30mins before!

5 Likes

iā€™m not sure if unliking counts as separate use, but unliking something does not give you back 1 more like to use :smiley: i was playing with @MrMayhem1134 because i noticed my like was giving him his first green dot so i was giving it then taking it away over and over and ran out of likes :joy:

7 Likes

Why are we limited to a set amount of ā€œlikesā€

I know itā€™s no biggie, but what is the crack with that?

2 Likes

Probably due to a potential for spam or something

3 Likes

I would of liked your reply but Iā€™ve ran out hahaha :sweat_smile:
I know nobody really cares about it.
I just donā€™t want people thinking Iā€™m an ignorant c*#t as sometimes I canā€™t think of a response so I just click like lol

7 Likes

This threads definitely gonna vanish into the features wish list :joy:

5 Likes

It is so people can see the most useful and informative posts through all the chatter. Im pretty sure the most liked posts in a thread come up when it is summarised too.

6 Likes

Oh right, itā€™s some weird voodoo shit :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The system is set up to create a quality discussion. The higher the user tier, the more likes they receive to give out. We are always looking for members to move into leadership positions.

5 Likes

Would give you a like but donā€™t want to run out for the day. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Me no need likes lol. It took me a while but here is the truth behind likes and user point system

Overgrow 2.0 Development progress

1 Like

Maybe getting rid of the ā€œlikesā€ system and going by what people bookmark would be more interesting, accurate and valuable. The majority is mostly wrong anyway.

3 Likes

What I like of this feature is that you can let clear the people you DONā€™T like by not using them ā€¦ :grin:

4 Likes