Using likes to reward quality posts 😍

i’m not sure if unliking counts as separate use, but unliking something does not give you back 1 more like to use :smiley: i was playing with @MrMayhem1134 because i noticed my like was giving him his first green dot so i was giving it then taking it away over and over and ran out of likes :joy:

7 Likes

Why are we limited to a set amount of “likes”

I know it’s no biggie, but what is the crack with that?

2 Likes

Probably due to a potential for spam or something

3 Likes

I would of liked your reply but I’ve ran out hahaha :sweat_smile:
I know nobody really cares about it.
I just don’t want people thinking I’m an ignorant c*#t as sometimes I can’t think of a response so I just click like lol

7 Likes

This threads definitely gonna vanish into the features wish list :joy:

5 Likes

It is so people can see the most useful and informative posts through all the chatter. Im pretty sure the most liked posts in a thread come up when it is summarised too.

6 Likes

Oh right, it’s some weird voodoo shit :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The system is set up to create a quality discussion. The higher the user tier, the more likes they receive to give out. We are always looking for members to move into leadership positions.

5 Likes

Would give you a like but don’t want to run out for the day. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Me no need likes lol. It took me a while but here is the truth behind likes and user point system

Overgrow 2.0 Development progress

1 Like

Maybe getting rid of the “likes” system and going by what people bookmark would be more interesting, accurate and valuable. The majority is mostly wrong anyway.

3 Likes

What I like of this feature is that you can let clear the people you DON’T like by not using them … :grin:

4 Likes