Vaporizers for Flower ? Mighty+?

I use the Storz and Bickel Plenty, which is their cheaper handheld plug-in, about half the price of the Volcano but an almost identical heating tech. I love it, it’s very simple to fill and empty and clean, and it hits hard with no restriction on the draw. Haven’t tried it with concentrates yet but it will supposedly do that too with the metal mesh pad, I just use it as a bowl size reducer, but might try the dosing pellets that they sell soon since they do the same thing and would probably make me use if more. You can usually find a good code for 20% or more off them on Reddit, I got mine from Cream City Vapes

6 Likes

Sorry, I missed that you said portable in the OP. The Plenty is the most portable plug in vape I know of, but it doesn’t have batteries. I got it so I could bring it to friends houses for sessions.

2 Likes

Also right now Planet of the Vapes has a big sale, the mighty+ for around 300 and the original mighty for 260. It’s not cheap but it’s cheaper than the sticker price of $400. They have other Vapes on sale too.

3 Likes

hi, have been using my Mighty for 3 years now. 2 months after the warranty expired, it didn’t work anymore, it was sent in and I received a brand new Mighty, no message, just sent it! World class the guys from Germany.

5 Likes

@GlassJoeGrows what are you a mind reader. That is the sale I was looking at and getting the filling kit and extra mouthpieces to go with it. My birthday is in a few days looking to treat myself

2 Likes

Love my mighty+ it replaced my mighty after years of abuse.
Check out the bong adapter on planet vape.ca
https://www.planetvape.ca/mighty-and-crafty-water-adapter.html
Crap,currently sold out but worth having around

Edit-
Also want to say an affordable smaller unit more appropriate for single person use are the Solo and Solo2 both great units

4 Likes

Or, maybe think outside the box…

Cheers,
-Grouchy

2 Likes

https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=common/home

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Curious how folks feel about the Mighty + these days. Also is it better to order direct from the manufacturer or a distributor? And what extras would you get with the Mighty +…screens, mouthpieces anything else? Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

I’m planning on getting one, I’d suggest to have a look at extra dosing capsules and the storage caddy (holds 4, airtight).

There’s lots of vendors selling on-line so no issue getting any extra ‘bits and pieces’ sent to you later.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Funny how my gear interest has gone from light to lightin up :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can buy it where you want.

The Mighty has to be registered on their homepage.
I would recommend the capsuls, it is cleaner and easier to handle.
For storage use any airtight container.

And the most important recommendation is:
Take a glass mouthpiece .
This is not original from S&B but it tastes much better.

Best wishes

Bud

2 Likes

Curious - I got rid of my volcano (I’d quit smoking at that point) amd I’m looking into a Mighty+. Did you like the flavor from the volcano? Every time I used it, there was zero flavor of the herb, and it was jist blah vacant smoke. Is that normal @Pawsfodocaws ?

2 Likes

Nope not normal. Different stuff tastes different when I vape. I also use concentrates in it and it’s awesome.

3 Likes

Lol, then I’m broken hahahah :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Awe man. I find that playing with the temp tends to helps alot or else it has a popcorn taste if too harsh

3 Likes

It wasn’t ever like even with that much flavor was so odd. Like breathing in stale air, that’s what it tasted like.

3 Likes

Gotta put in a plug for the Arizer Solo II. I’ve had mine for years and it still performs as well as when it was new. Well made, excellent battery life, “semi-portable”, and incredible flavor. The path the vapor takes between the oven and your lips is entirely glass. Those glass “straws” are super easy to clean (just soak in alcohol).

I recently picked up a Zenco tabletop vaporizer. It’s a fun little toy! It has a coil for dry herb or concentrate, or you can screw in a 510 cart. It fills a glass and you “drink” the vapor.

There can be a big difference between the way a flower or concentrate smells and how it frequently smokes or vapes.
The closest I’ve found to 1:1 is this Orangeade fresh resin I recently picked up.
The resin smacks you in the face with that strong orange peel flavour you find in the best marmalade.
Vaping gives you a somewhat different taste, like the taste in your mouth a few minutes after you have eaten the marmalade… :laughing:
It’s still oranges, just different.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Legit it sounds like I will probably never like that method if there is no Way to make it taste like combustion.

1 Like