Vaporizers for Flower ? Mighty+?

You can buy it where you want.

The Mighty has to be registered on their homepage.
I would recommend the capsuls, it is cleaner and easier to handle.
For storage use any airtight container.

And the most important recommendation is:
Take a glass mouthpiece .
This is not original from S&B but it tastes much better.

Best wishes

Bud

2 Likes

Curious - I got rid of my volcano (I’d quit smoking at that point) amd I’m looking into a Mighty+. Did you like the flavor from the volcano? Every time I used it, there was zero flavor of the herb, and it was jist blah vacant smoke. Is that normal @Pawsfodocaws ?

2 Likes

Nope not normal. Different stuff tastes different when I vape. I also use concentrates in it and it’s awesome.

3 Likes

Lol, then I’m broken hahahah :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Awe man. I find that playing with the temp tends to helps alot or else it has a popcorn taste if too harsh

3 Likes

It wasn’t ever like even with that much flavor was so odd. Like breathing in stale air, that’s what it tasted like.

3 Likes

Gotta put in a plug for the Arizer Solo II. I’ve had mine for years and it still performs as well as when it was new. Well made, excellent battery life, “semi-portable”, and incredible flavor. The path the vapor takes between the oven and your lips is entirely glass. Those glass “straws” are super easy to clean (just soak in alcohol).

I recently picked up a Zenco tabletop vaporizer. It’s a fun little toy! It has a coil for dry herb or concentrate, or you can screw in a 510 cart. It fills a glass and you “drink” the vapor.

There can be a big difference between the way a flower or concentrate smells and how it frequently smokes or vapes.
The closest I’ve found to 1:1 is this Orangeade fresh resin I recently picked up.
The resin smacks you in the face with that strong orange peel flavour you find in the best marmalade.
Vaping gives you a somewhat different taste, like the taste in your mouth a few minutes after you have eaten the marmalade… :laughing:
It’s still oranges, just different.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Legit it sounds like I will probably never like that method if there is no Way to make it taste like combustion.

1 Like