Vernal III: Still Tippin'

“Eat your Lima beans kiddies or mean old Vernal will come out of the woods and get you while you sleep.”

11 Likes

“Talking about crystals? That’s a paddlin’.
Talking about biodynamics? That’s a paddlin’”

IMG_2547

17 Likes

And don’t even get him started on lights…

4 Likes

Moon cycle seed germination aka plant horoscopes?

Oh you better believe that’s a paddlin’.

15 Likes

More of a weird guy that likes plants with few actual friends.

10 Likes

“You don’t want your ball landing in old man vern’s yard. You’ll never get it back. Note the crisp white New Balances and high white tube socks”

11 Likes

I always like to think that my old man anger will be restricted to “get off my porch you damn kids!”

3 Likes

Hey @vernal got some garland mix awhile back from @chronix popped the pack for some of my outdoor this year will pop in now and then and post up a picture in here if that’s cool haven’t tried Scott’s og but love some golden goat sounds like a wonderful cross loved the plants I saw @Weedison grow out of some of them looked wonderful :grin:

11 Likes

Oh hell yeah man of course it’s cool, like the other side of the pillow.

Godspeed.

10 Likes

Thank you, yes garland is special run them! Can’t wait to see how they go for you

5 Likes

Couple shots of the latest Garland f1 plant in different lighting. That’s a regular quart jar lid and I have gorilla hands so they are rather large nugs.

48 Likes

Good to see you back Vernal. I gave a few Lemon G x Scott’s OG seeds you gifted me to a good friend and he grew them out. No pictures because he’s paranoid, but he said “Tell that dude who made those seeds that I love this stuff.”

15 Likes

Hey @vernal Remember you told me Xmas Bud is mids, well that’s over. Tampa Crippy and PTK recombinant potency has changed it to super charged, and if you don’t believe me I suggest watching this as I smoke the new Xmas bud as it destroys me :exploding_head:

NEW Xmas bud

6 Likes

Lol! That was a great video! Looked like it hurt a little bit….:wink: @OriginalDankmaster96

2 Likes

:rofl: That’s an understatement, it’s so intense going in. You can see my grimace :grimacing: Nothing like it in 32 years of smoking and not even the original Crippy did this intensity of hit. It’s a true unicorn

2 Likes

The buds are amazing looking!!

2 Likes

Not sure I used that…uh…exact terminology lol, but Christmas Bud is definitely more of a “breeding tool line” rather than something you’d wanna smoke by itself. Most pure Afghans are like that, goes double for extreme inbred lines. That being said, I have been following along, things seem to be going well for ya. Keep it going friend.

11 Likes

Oh righteous man glad to hear it. As I’ve said, it’s basically cheating at breeding to cross a really great clone to an inbred OG Kush line. You just can’t miss.

8 Likes

Fuck…don’t smoke that shit again…lmao…just send it here I’ll make sure it doesn’t hurt anyone again. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @vernal …what’s the fastest bandaid cross out the ones you did? I might put one outside for flower… I’d be just germinate now.

5 Likes

Pain for pleasure brother :dizzy_face::smiling_imp: I’ve never smoked ANYTHING, including G13 that does what you see on that video. Only the CripXmas. Everything else doesn’t faze me in the slightest.

3 Likes