Vertafort - bloom booster tablet

Hi,
have you any experience with this booster ? I did small analysis and tried to prepare it:

NPK ratio is 0 30 20
MgO is 3% - not 6% as mentioned on their site :smile:
Ca is 6%

Vertafort site does have many missing links/information - i am not sure the company is trustworthy…
http://www.vertafort.com/en/

2 Likes

Fuck thatXD there are plenty of bottles that get shit done that have great reviews. Or just grab some kelp meal;)

Wow… hats off for that TCLab skills :robot: :tophat:

1 Like

If you do decide to use that start slow. Once you start don’t stop, because that will wipe out your micro herd in your pots.

If ya mixture wood ashes with fruity bats guano yall able to obtain NPKs like 1-20-30…

I’m afraid of pk’s that high. You grow trees with deep, wide roots.

Think that biorganics dosent burn plants as easy as chemist, @ryasco . I spilled this mixture over other fod plants without burn…

I fully believe you. I’ve seen your plants. My little girls have never experienced that high of a feed so it would worry me to feed that high. I put wood ashes and charcoal on my outdoor veggie garden during the winter and have no problems.

Anorganic fertilizer does not kill soil bacteria, this is mythus…I am now testing the Vertafort in bloom.

Not a mythus…It’s science n real live. Chemicals products end killin ground microlive.
A mythus is Monsanto propaganda, for example…

I have gone back and forth trying organic and not. I prefer the organic side for taste and i eat my plants so also peace of mind. If you use chelated salts then you will dehydrate your roots and not have the tiny micro hairs needed to take up nutrients. Switching back and forth doesn’t work. I am not a nute nazi and realize this can be argued for ever.

1 Like

I do believe it affects microlife and would like to read your info saying otherwise.

1 Like

Even the packed micorrices I buy advertice chemist feed can killed it…

From what i read if you feed chealated phosphorus the plant doesn’t need mycorrhizae so it doesn’t give out the exudates that it needs so the mycorrhizae die out.
@MiG