Vertical farming @Ttystikk

The ladies got moved from tables in the nursery and those spots need to be refilled. I’ll pot up a few tomorrow and take a pic when I’ve finished.

1 Like

if youre ever on the look for how others have dealt with it hit me up. I was under katamine, lexapro, and quetiapine for years (with good results)… Im off now, and only doing DBT and doing even better.

other than that, just wanted to say your setup looks amazing. bookmarking it.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I was just telling my GF about how I’m trying not to go down that rathole again. I did a twice a week for 6 weeks course of ketamine and that jarred me out of the rut. I’ve gone back about every 3 weeks since. 200mg each time.

Growing is therapy. Playing with the equipment is also therapy. If you like what you’ve seen so far, I hope to blow your mind in the next few months!

2 Likes

Quick snap of the ladies in the RDWC after a few days;

I can see the growth already!

EDIT: pH 6.3 EC 2.1 64F
Added 5 gallons of water and a bit of phosphoric acid. Gonna keep my nutes log here so folks can follow along.

3 Likes

Today’s look at the early veg tables;

The girls here are beginning to overwhelm their growing space and need to be moved up.

pH 6.2 EC 1. 7 63F in the res for the flood tables in small veg.

72F 51% RH in the room. I’d like it to be 80F but I’ll take anything over 70 lol

6 Likes

And on second thought, I’m switching things up a bit. These three, an Ice Cream Cake on the left and two Durban Poison, are going to go into bloom under that light you can see at the top of these pics. It’s a Vipar Spectra 4000, I’m thinking its max draw is around 480W but I’ll have to look it up. This spot isn’t bloom, I need a few days to get another spot cleared and some tubs built for that. Yep, they need thinning and topping because this will be a flatlander style run, with pics on another forum for the manufacturer who was kind enough to give me the light to test.

Odd that the color balance is different between the two pics, the only difference is the direction I shot them from.

6 Likes

Perhaps the camera did a white balance based on the white plastic in one photo and the yellowish drywall in the other?

1 Like

@JoeCrowe It’s a cheap old cellphone and you could easily be right. In any case, the plants are what’s important and they’re happy in their new spot.

Now I have several more to pot up into netpot bucket lids and reload the flood table in small veg, then it’s on to setting up the clone zone and taking cuttings.

2 Likes

Today’s snapshot of small veg; potting up and moving stuff from stage to stage. Pretty standard stuff.

Strains; Ice Box Pie, Starfire Cream, Orange Cookie Kush, Kabul Kush

pH 6.2 EC 1.8 64F, air 73F 45% RH

6 Likes

Big veg buckets; the first 4 are Ice Box Pie and the 3 behind the tray are Starfire Cream.

Pre bloom veg;

Water pH 6.2 EC 2.0 66F air 72F 29% RH

Looks like everyone likes their new digs!

5 Likes

If anyone is interested, I’ll be happy to discuss RDWC and LED lighting; I have over half a dozen different models of LED fixtures around here lol

2 Likes

Didn’t realize you were on here. I’m gonna have to catch up.

3 Likes

Good to see you, brother!

2 Likes

Big veg;
pH 6.2 EC 2.0 66F
air 72F 36% RH

New fan leaves are as big as my hand.

A little hard to see is the babies on the right.

6 Likes

Pre bloom veg; also throwing big fan leaves and filling out amazingly fast;

These girls need to get their final pre flip trim and get in the game!

6 Likes

Small veg; it’s a jungle in here… Air 72F 61% RH These girls are thirsty! They’re drinking 3-5 gallons of water a day! Anybody who has a thirsty girlfriend knows how much work they are, LMAO

I have a plan up my sleeve to create another temporary veg space for some of these ladies and then bloom them flatlander style in a couple of 3x3 tables.

8 Likes

Always seems like more work to be had. Looks like you are making up for lost time growing.

Tomorrow I will be building more lights. The plants I have in bloom are going through 5 gal a day. I have not had the time to finish installing the humidifier on my furnace yet and I am in no hurry. The house has been holding about 40% humidity so far. It is a good thing I do not have any smelly plants.

2 Likes

There’s a school of thought out there that holds 40% RH is fine.

5 gallons? I ran a sealed room with 10kW of lights that filled a 32 gallon barrel with distilled water from the WCAH every other day, like clockwork.

And I wanna do it again!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and to all a fat cola!

2 Likes

Getting a clone zone set up.

6 Likes