Vintage Seed bank of Holland catalogs?

Was curious if anyone had any old seed bank of Holland catalogs, I know AKbeanbrains was selling copies but they were limited.

Would like to get some good reading and studying material. You could just post pictures and articles.

2 Likes

I wish I still had my catalogs, I had the first catalog from Nevil, and would love to even see a pdf of those again

3 Likes

In other words if no one here has them I will try to get ahold of some copies to post here for people to enjoy.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Here is a link to where you can at least read them.

I thought I had saved a couple of mine from the early 80s but have not been able to find them over the years.

They were actually my first seed purchase around 1984. Freaked out for weeks waiting for a knock on the door or for them to arrive. Times were different back then.

Grabbed the M39 Skunk 1 x Basic 5 got a lot of skunk out of this one, and its crosses. Wish I still had it! Also got the M23 Afghani x Napali x Northern Mexican. Had saved many crosses but they were not stored well so lost their viability.

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe didn’t see you had also posted the same link above mine :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.