Vinyl albums

I have a bunch of records from the 70 s and 80 s in stead of trashing them I thought maybe somebody here on OG would like to have them done of the artists are Carley Simon Fleetwood Mac Carol king AL Stewart time passages steely Dan David Gilmore bad co moody blues Doobie bros yes Tom Jones csny Chicago Neil young and others of that genre pm me if interested

Peace and stay safe

11 Likes

I donated my vinyl, about 250 records, to a local used record store a few years ago and they were psyched. there’s probably one near you too. I’ve got a big store credit to spend, still haven’t used it

1 Like

Yeah there are a few thought about thst

1 Like

Love me some FM

3 Likes

Don’t trash them. I had them all until somebody thru them out with the play. I wish I had that player back.

vinyl is still considered one of the better sounds…and in demand somewhat, like @G-paS I miss mine. We had a fire when we first moved here and i lost mine and my turntable, I had some masters that were just awesome to hear…

2 Likes

Oh damn. I’d hate to lose my collection to a fire. I’d probably be interested in some.of your old discs @potdaddy4x4.

1 Like

That’s how I felt when my old atari 2600 ended up in a white elephant, without my knowledge. Dang it mom. :two_hearts: Sooo long ago.

2 Likes