Virginia Is For Lovers

Love y’all old heads :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

81 represent. Another OG model millennial :joy:

5 Likes

85 has so little traffic

2 Likes

My nieces and nephews keep me young. They would never let me do or say some embarrassing ass old people shit :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes they would :rofl:

3 Likes

They are likely setting you up to do old people shit.

Trick is you got to beat them to it. Ask them if you can catch the rizz from tictac, they hate that shit.

3 Likes

I just found out the other day that no one uses this emoji anymore :joy: laughing cry is out. It’s hella old fashioned. Some times I’ll text them just that emoji.

3 Likes

I’m so proud :joy:

2 Likes

I have a theory that emojis lead to the downfall of the Egyptian empire.

I iritate my kids by not using emojis but putting the emotion in brackets [smiley face]

5 Likes

Sksksksksk

Yes this is a complete sentence :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao! Yall are killing me. I remember when my daughter was around 12 we we’re taking her and her younger brother to my mother’s for the week. She asked what we were going to do without kids all week. I said we were going to have a hell banger. I still chuckle everytime I think of her disgust when she said “Noone says he’ll banger anymore dad”.

3 Likes

I make my grandkids hold there arms up every time they use a number in a sentence. Otherwise it’s tickle time!

1 Like

Hahaha. These kids are ridiculous. I sent my niece just an emoji and got a response back that was like “I’m going to need some context if you want a proper response.” Fucking what? My nephew told me I was making questionable life choices and I told him his above the knee sweat shorts was a questionable life choice. They just turned 15 the other day. They are great.

4 Likes

My wife is always saying “pull your pants up” to the underwear showing crowd

1 Like

My best friends mom called them sag asses.

@Indicana_Jones I like your niece and nephew they sound like cool kids.

Out of likes for 8 hours. Damn

3 Likes

There are so many of them. Theres a single, some twins and triplets. They are all great in their own way. I don’t get to see much of the twins. They spend a lot of time at their dad’s.

1 Like

It’s all about making the best of the time we have

3 Likes

Absolute truth. Welcome to the Va contingent @Bert

@FirstCavApache64 I know that truckstop well. I’m usually headed up 77 towards Bluefield when I see it.

I was born in ‘68 btw. -just another of the OGs on OG.

Keep on Growing….Overgrow the World

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome @Bert!! My grandparents used to have a house in Bracey right on Lake Gaston!!

1 Like