Virginia Is For Lovers

Hell man were practically neighbors lol. That’s 30 minutes from me. Stay safe, lots of fires out there.

3 Likes

Yeah it was crazy. I work up there but it’s about 30 minutes for me too. My coworker lives in autobine he said the fire companies running back there were crazy.

4 Likes

Dark City, Shell Beach vibes :laughing:

7 Likes

Man I forgot about that movie…

GR

3 Likes

Hello fellow Virginia residents!

I am happy to find this thread. I live in Bracey, which is down south on exit 4 of interstate 85.

12 Likes

Welcome home, @Bert!! Glad you could join us!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG! @Bert we’re almost neighbors lolol.

3 Likes

Welcome @Bert

3 Likes

Welcome @Bert , you’re on the way to my old college in NC. We used to stop at the big truckstop right before the border of NC for greasy food on our way down.

2 Likes

Welcome @Bert :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Was it Huddle House?

1 Like

I think it was TA truckstop, it was the last exit before the border heading South on 85. Going back to 1987 though, college was a ways back for me.

1 Like

It’s been a while for me too. I graduated with my bachelor’s in 1988. Grew up in Louisiana.

2 Likes

I was born in '84 :baby:

Bless you old heads always make me feel so young and pretty. I work with middle school kids and they don’t make me feel young or pretty :sob:

6 Likes

I started smoking weed in 83 lol. My wife was born in 77 though so she keeps me feeling young. God bless you and the patience you must have to deal with middle school kids today. There would be a bunch on the back of milk boxes if I had to teach em lol.

6 Likes

Soo kids ! Today we learn how to trim these uhh cbd flowers. Be sure to wash your fingers with this Acetone.

6 Likes

Oh cool you got a round number bday coming this year. It’s a celebration. You know how I know you’re still young? Cuz I’m still young!

4 Likes

Older heads used to use the phrase “down to stems and seeds” back when half the bag weight was stems and seeds. I smoked leaves and didn’t even know that buds existed until I was 17.

Things are so much better now.

5 Likes

I’m 1981 so not too much older if that helps lol. I lived in Henderson NC back in like 02. I hated it there but driving down 85 was always nice.

5 Likes