Virginia Is For Lovers

I’d go with their woodenware over Mann Lake these days. We’ve had a lot of customers brig in recent MannLake kits with the bottom boards coming apart consistently.
An extra coatcr three of paint is the best bet.

1 Like

Ive raised bee’s before… Had 5 hives out in cumberland until osama bear ladin came one night… Big old black bear. It was a fun hobby. If you do try it out make sure you start with two hives so if one has issues you can rescue it with the second one. I got my bees from brushy mountain bee farm in NC. Remember the first year you dont get anything because you are building the hive.

GR

13 Likes

The state has a grant program that you can apply for a bee hive. I got one last year, but have struggled to find bees. AND I literally live next door to an apiary. It was a hard year for the bees last year.

Here’s a link to the grant application

7 Likes

I heard king gizzard and the lizard wizard are playing browns island soon. :thinking:

3 Likes

My tickets have been chilling on the fridge since they went on sale. Cant wait!

3 Likes

@breadwinner @imstinky I had never heard of em, went & put on “iron lung”… blown away, awesome psychedelic multi-genre fusion jam-band. Added to my spotify :+1: Any other suggestions?

2 Likes

Well, I think they’re playing with these guys…

1 Like

I don’t know too much from them yet, I’m still a noob. But I’ve been wanting to catch them live but didn’t wanna travel so this works out for me. Iron Lung was the first song I heard too and was really digging it.

I’ve recently been getting into this small band from Louisville called Mr Please.

2 Likes

Y’all like much different music then me, but my dad was telling me about Danger muffin playing out my way this fall at Pop’s Farm.

4 Likes

This one

And this one

4 Likes

It’s 90° today. What in the actual hell. Hope y’all are staying cool.

5 Likes

We hit 87 and I’m sick of this shit already. It’s April damnit.

4 Likes

Almost passed out working on my damn car

3 Likes

We walked out of Walmart and it hit me like a wall. Instantly felt nauseous.

2 Likes

Yea there’s zero shade in my back yard in was in and out of the house for air and water

2 Likes

To make matters worst I still got a crank no start :joy:

2 Likes

Try unplugging it and plugging it back in lol

1 Like

Was forced to do that a few times already trying to crank it killing the battery lol

2 Likes

It’s 87 down here on lake Gaston. A least we have a nice breeze.

5 Likes

Hi all! I’m in NoVa and I have some veg cuttings on 24/0 that I’m looking to put outside. Can anyone tell me when it’s safe to go outside without early flowering?

5 Likes