Virginia Is For Lovers

I think around mother’s day, but I’m not 100% sure

2 Likes

If they’re sexually mature already I’d wait to mid June just to be safe. Having a plant flower then reveg is a pain to deal with in my limited outdoor experience. By then we’re getting 14.5 hours of sun roughly so they will stay in veg safely.

7 Likes

Yeah I was gonna say, I’ve had plants trigger put out on mothers day.

Maybe that’s a good rule of thumb for sowing seeds, but might be early for clones/ older plants

3 Likes

I’ve never grown outdoor, so I’m limited on knowledge. I just remembered that being said at one point :rofl:

I already threw two plants outside cuz I had nowhere else to put them, so we’ll see how it goes.

2 Likes

I’ll put em out a little early too, under the flood light on on the back porch. :+1:

3 Likes

I want them to hurry up and show their sex. If they’re males they gotta go lol

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, there’s that, too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just checked the hours looks like as far as daylight timing you should be good now. I just don’t know if you are done with frost or not. I would assume so but then if you kill your plants I’ll feel bad.

4 Likes

Late May to early June

4 Likes

I’d highly suggest some artificial light if theyre going out now, just my 2 cents. I’m just saying cuz I fuck up almost every year haha

5 Likes

Just a reminder we’re partying this weekend on 4/20 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: join us if youd like!

7 Likes

Happy 420 to all my VA OG buds!

It’s a good day to brew some tincture. It’ll be warming up enough to open windows to let out the aroma of cooked weed, but not so warm that the entire neighborhood is hanging around outdoors.

8 Likes

Happy 4/20 everyone!

I did a little infusion myself. Don’t even have to open a window for this one lol.

7 Likes

Dominion energy sucks. I know a high up executive floozy. They’re riding restaurant taxes, they’re charging you for their smart meters. They’re big brothering you. Nobody under the dominion umbrella is suffering. It’s a flick of the wrist for them, but the weight is on your back.

5 Likes

My dad is high up in Dominon… 40 some years… in his 70;s and still doing contract work for them.

Most of the shit is because of govt mandates for green energy. They are being forced to build a 2billion dollar boat to maintain off shore wind farms that were FORCED by the federal govt. That cost is passed on to us!!! Green energy is a scam…

On another note… Dad says get a generator because in the next 2 years we will see brown outs because the govt WONT let them generate more electricity and the demand is already at peek.

GR

4 Likes

Well said, brother, thanks for giving the real scoop on what was otherwise just me ranting like a dum dum from down low. :handshake:

2 Likes

Anyone in the Richmond area interested in this General Hydroponics stuff? Over half left in all of them. Only cost is meeting me in the short pump area at some point this week.

12 Likes

What up Va growers… Just dropping into the say hi!

GR

10 Likes

Hello :wave: @Gravitys-Rainbow

5 Likes

Check out the Aurora borealis tonight!

12 Likes