Virginia Is For Lovers

Only a bot can see through the algorithms we use to identify bots wtf

I long for simpler cannadian geese oregon hill times

3 Likes

It’s one on the oldest intact neighborhoods in the US. Right across the rivah next to the state pen, when there was a state-pen… you know Spring street……where ya hope the street lives up to its name…. Lazy days on the porch… Garlic wafting over from Mama Zu’s (cash only…good food) Hollywood Cemetery with the pyramid and the bones of the past…and those ancient oak trees….Oregon Hill…

3 Likes

Yeah man. Longtooth knows. Mama zus is closed now, and some ass hat shot the buck at Hollywood cemetary.

2 Likes

I am not from Virginia but I do love fishing on the South Holston River and the New River.

3 Likes

I think he’s in court now. Not very cool.

2 Likes

Very familiar with both. I’ve got family down that way and have had many summer days on both of those bodies of water…. Good fishing…. :fishing_pole_and_fish: _Also love Bugg’s Island, Kerr Lake. Crazy stripers there//. Tons of crappie

4 Likes

Hey y’all! Just dropping a reminder that the East Coast Connoisseur cup is next weekend! I’ll be there both days, but Sunday is the main event with the awards and whatnot. Come on out and smoke some hash with me lolol

8 Likes

I am still planning to attend.

GR

4 Likes

Hey fam not in Va but I am your neighbor and namesake West Virginia…

8 Likes

West By God Virginia!

Welcome :hugs:

5 Likes

Howdy neighbor :wave:

4 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood.

2 Likes

Sad news. Y’all go get everything y’all need if this is your store. I’ll try and load up on soil before they close.

5 Likes

Harrisonburg area here.

4 Likes

I sure wish we could get some more humidity around here… 85% simply is not enough… :wink:

GR

7 Likes

SWVA here

13 Likes

Yeah, I sure hope it goes up soon, my plants are about to preflower. I swam out to check them this morning, and there isn’t even any pm yet. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Whoa that’s close to me and I’ve never even heard of it. Do you know if they sell Build a Soil products or organic living soil?

5 Likes

@imstinky Right! I’d never heard of them either, but the store was huge. Yes they carry BAS products it looks like from their IG page.

3 Likes

I honestly can’t remember what they have. I grab my usual and I’m out in 10 minutes lol. Feel free to call them up. They’re happy to chat about whatever.

2 Likes